- Trip Outline
Tour of Egypt
7 Days 6 nights tour of Egypt, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan by Nile cruise
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up.
Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign, and then drive to your selected hotel.
Check-in hotel and overnight.
Day 2 :
Pyramids trip and The Egyptian museum
Morning after breakfast
Meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren, and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head.
The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world.
Later will drive to the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasures of King Tut. Lunch (Not included),
Later we drive to the Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Evening at 7.00 P.M transfer to the train station to catch the Sleeping train to Aswan ( it takes 12 hours in comfort cabin for 2 people)
Dinner and Overnight in Train
Day 3 :
Aswan Trip to Philae Temple and The high dam
Breakfast in Train, arrive Aswan at 8.00 AM
Meet at Aswan train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch.
Meet our tour guide to start your tour to visit
the High Dam, the Old Dam, and the Philae temple.
Back to the Cruise
Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise).
Day 4 :
Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple, Esna
Breakfast in Cruise, free day at leisure in Aswan
After Lunch, at 12.00 P.M.
Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the tow gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu,
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Dinner on board of the cruise.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
sail to Luxor.
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise ).
Day 5 :
Luxor tour to Valley of the king & queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Start Luxor tour to visit the West Bank , Valley of Kings and Valley Queens,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon
Back to the ship
Lunch on board of the cruise
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise ).
Day 6 :
Luxor, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple /Back to Cairo
Transfer to Luxor train station accompanied by our Representative. to catch the sleeping train back to Cairo
Start move at 10.00 P.M
Dinner and overnight in Train
( It takes 9 hours from Luxor to Cairo )
Day 7 :
Breakfast in Train
Arrive in Cairo at 7.00 A.M
Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Tour of Egypt Package include:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo tour visiting: Pyramids & Egyptian Museum, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five stars Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in Sleeping train ( Cairo-Aswan / Luxor -Cairo).
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- Visa Entry ( it cost 25 $ per person )
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Tour of Egypt
From October -2019 till End of April 2020
Will be: 575 $ per person
Hotels in Cairo
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
include dinner and breakfast.
And provide vegetarian meals
- On the last day ( Day 7 ) will back Cairo at 6.00 A.M
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- Flight details of arrival and departure
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person ) .
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
No details found.
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide.
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes, & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meeting and assist in all airports, Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will wait for you inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
** In Cairo hotel: will include Breakfast only,
**in Nile Cruise: will include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner.
** Sleeping train includes Dinner and Breakfast.
** All hotels in Egypt provide Vegetarian foods
Generally, Check in Hotel at 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel: 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure (airlines, flight number, Time )
**Just need a date of arrival ??
**How many nights exactly?
** Room types, Single, Double or Triple - How many children & Ages -.
** Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in the US $$ or Euro.
- No Hidden cost.
- Prices include all services and sales taxes.
-No deposit requires.