Tour in Egypt
10 days 9 nights, for best tour in Egypt include Cairo, Pyramids, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, and Abu Simbel
Arrival at Cairo :
At Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you.
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours”, which will be your recognize sign ” then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Check-in and Overnight.
Day tour to Pyramids, Saqqara, and Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the Khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Included )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom.
You will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Later at evening will transfer to the train station to catch the sleeping train to Luxor
( It takes 9 hours in comfort cabin ) include dinner and breakfast
Overnight in train
Day 3 :
Luxor trip to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Get your breakfast on the train,
Arrive Luxor meet our representative at the train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises
to start the best Tour in Egypt
Embarkation to the cruise
Transfer back to Nile cruise.
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Valley of Kings & Hatshepsut Temple
Morning Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Queens,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
Start Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Kom Ombo Temple / Edfu Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
The morning starts to visit the Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Later Sail to Kom Ombo.
Arrive and start to visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Aswan Day Tour, The High Dam, Philae Temple
Breakfast on board the cruise. Visit the High Dam, the Old Dam,
Later drive to visit Philae Temple and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan in Nile cruise.
Abu Simbel Trip from Aswan
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast
In Early Morning meet our group to start to drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, which is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history. Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
– Ramses II temple. – – The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Back to Aswan around 3.00 P.M
Later at 5.00 P.M transfer to Aswan to train station to catch the sleeping train
back to Cairo
Dinner and overnight on the train.
Cairo Tour to Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Morning breakfast in Train
Meet our tour guide on the train to start your tour to visit The Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasures of King Tut.
Afternoon, drive to ancient Cairo to visit the old Coptic Cairo suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra,
later we drive to Islamic Cairo to visit the citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Overnight at your hotel.
Day 9 :
In the morning breakfast in your hotel
At 7.00 A.M you will be driven to Alexandria the second biggest City In Egypt built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
Lunch (Not included).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria’s oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight
Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in Hotel,
meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Tour in Egypt Package Include:
- Services to meet and assist in Airports.
- 3 Nights hotel in Cairo (Basis in Bed and breakfast).
- Pyramids tour to the Great Pyramids, Saqqara, and Memphis.
- Tour in Egypt Visit the Egyptian Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo, and Citadel Saladin.
- Alexandria day tour: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria.
- 4 nights in Nile cruise Luxor to Aswan.
- Full board while in Nile cruise.
- Luxor Tour.Visit, the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tours, Visit the High dam, unfinished obelisk, And Philae Temple.
- Abu Simbel Trip by sharing group.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in sleeping train ( Cairo – Luxor / Aswan-Cairo ).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
From Jan 2020 till April 2020
850 $ per person in double room
Summer offer From May 2020 till the end of September :
800 $ per person in Double room
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Include Breakfast and Dinner.
( Provide vegetarian meals )
Very comfort cabin, for 2 persons
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
No Details Found