- Trip Outline
Hurghada Submarine , Sindbad Submarine , Hurghada day trip for 3 Hours
Meet at your hotel and drive to the Submarine
Sindbad Submarine Carries 44 passengers , submarine have 2 Pilot
For dive 1 hour undersea Enjoy a thrilling underwater adventure as you head 25 meters below the surface of the Red Sea. Marvel at the spectacular varieties of coral and colorful tropical fish.
Later back to the surface and transfer back to your hotel
” End of Services “
Submarine sea trip include
- Transfer from / To Hotel to the port and back
- Assistance guide .
- Ticket of Submarine
Tour exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Additional journeys
- Trip Notes
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airport .
• Cruise schedule :
Cruise schedules may change due to some sailing reasons. We guarantee that you will do all the mentioned sights, but the order may vary.
• Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 35 $ per person.
• Domestic Flights:
About flight from Cairo to Aswan ta takes 1 Hour & from Luxor to Cairo takes 50 M
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
No Details Found