- Trip Outline
Siwa Oasis Tour
It is the most beautiful Safari trip in World, Siwa Oasis tour for 5 days 4 nights start from Cairo visiting Siwa Oasis, Western Sahara, trip A combination of play and quiet Camping, adventure, sandboarding, swimming, relaxing, It’s an unforgettable fantasy trip.
Duration: 4 nights Siwa Oasis tour.
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Day 1 :
Cairo to Siwa
Meet our Sahara man and driver and we leave Cairo behind, drive for 3 hours we arrive at Alamein 260-km. There We visit the WWII Museum and the war memorial.
( lunch in the route )
Moving on, we pass by Marsa Matrouh.
Upon reaching Siwa. check-in your Hotel
Dinner and overnight Hotel.
Day 2 :
Breakfast in Hotel,
We will start you in Siwa to visit Mountain of the Dead, Alexander the Great Temple (Temple of the Oracle) and take a donkey-drawn cart for a tour around the city.
later after Lunch, we visit Siwa House Museum and the Old Fortress of Shali, Have a swim in Cleopatra Pool.
then Dakrour Mountain (famous for its hot sand, the best place ever for sand bath, used as an effective natural cure for rheumatism, rheumatoid later We tour the old Siwan village of Shalli.
Dinner and overnight in the Hotel.
Siwa Camping in the desert
Morning breakfast in Hotel free Morning.
In the afternoon start by car 4×4 to lakes of Bir Wahed (or Well No. 1) to swim in salt & fresh water.
Then the Hot Spring (37 C), stop to collect shells from the Fossils Mountain.
Then enjoy watching the sunset from the highest place around Siwa, having dinner around the fire.
Sleep overnight in the desert covered by the stars.
Siwa Safari by jeep
After getting your breakfast in the Camp, start
Drive over the highest Sand Dunes (approximately 80 M) in the western desert to the east.
Swim in Abou-Shrouf , the biggest & cleanest spring (it is sulfured water good for the skin & rheumatism), then visiting Zauton (the Old village of Abou-Shrouf) seeing the Roman Olives’ Oil Press & black Roman Tomb, then the newly found Roman Tombs (full of Skeletons). On the way back to Siwa, visit Koraishet Spring & Ein Safi (Pure Spring), then back to your hotel in Siwa
Morning breakfast, drive back to Cairo and escorted to your hotel
Siwa Oasis tour includes:
- 3 nights hotel in Siwa
- 1-night Camping in the tent in Siwa oasis.
- The Jeep tour in the desert.
- All the meals on the camping tour.
- All the equipment for camping.
- Professional oasis guide.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All Entrance fees and desert permeation
- Any other items not mentioned
- $650 US per person in Double room
- Quoted in 2 persons
- Private Car from Cairo to Siwa .
- * Special prices for groups
Transportation in Siwa Oasis tour:
- All the mentioned itinerary by AC minivan and 4WD Toyota land Cruiser newest model (fully air-conditioned, with a maximum of 6 pax per car.
- All seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip)Every 4 WD will be equipped.
the camp will include:
Spacious, well-ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags, and bedsheets
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
- Cool boxes
- Trash bags
- Fire grill and cooking stoves
Camping or hotel used is clean
with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases
Food and Beverage:
juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs, and bread
Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips & fruits
(Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup, and chicken or beef)
tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.
Hotels in Siwa :
Shali Lodge Siwa Hotel
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
No details found.
No Details Found