Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor | 3 nights accommodation in 5 stars Nile Cruise | Private tour
- Trip Outline
River Nile Cruise
For 4 days / 3 nights river Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor
we have trip start every Friday, Monday, Wednesday of every week length of the year
Nile Cruise Package starts sailing from Aswan and stops in Kom Ombo and Edfu end on Luxor City, Cruise includes all trips and transportation, tour guides, all entrance fees tickets, Its amazing trip you never forget it.
Itinerary day by day :
Day 1 :
Aswan day tour :
Meet you at Aswan airport or Station or any point you specify
Transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch.
Start Aswan day tour to visit
and Drive to visit the Unfinished Obelisk.
Later drive back to the Cruise
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan (On Board).
Day 2 :
Aswan sailing to Kom Ombo :
Star sail to Kom Ombo
Morning after breakfast will start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu
Visit The Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Back to the ship and start sail to Luxor
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Edfu (OnBoard).
Day 3 :
Luxor Day tour / Valley Kings / Valley Queens
Morning breakfast in Cruise
at 8.00 A.M will start your Luxor Day tour to
Visit the West Bank
Back to the ship and overnight
Overnight in Luxor (OnBoard).
Day 4 :
Luxor last day :
Disembarkation after breakfast,
Start your tour to East bank to
Transfer to The airport / Train station, or any point you want
” End of Services “
River Nile Cruise
- Meet and assist at Aswan airport / Train station
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise Aswan to Luxor
- Full Board while in Cruise. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner.
- Luxor trips: the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights.
- Additional journeys and transfers
For Deluxe Nile Cruises
250 $ USD per person in Double room
Super deluxe Nile Cruises
400 $ USD per person in Double room
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village. ( 30 $ per person )
- Philae Temple Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Abu Simbel Trip
Name of Nile Cruises Ships and Category
Friday cruise ( start from Aswan )
Royal Princess ( Deluxe Cruise )
Grand Princess ( Deluxe Cruise )
Moon dance ( Deluxe Cruise )
Royal Ruby ( Deluxe Cruise )
Radamis 2 ( Deluxe Cruise )
Farah Nile Cruise ( Super deluxe )
Monday cruise ( start from Aswan )
M/S Nile Ruby ( deluxe cruise )
Wednesday cruise ( Start from Aswan )
Miss Egypt ( deluxe cruise )
Kontiki ( Super deluxe )
Radamis 1 ( Super deluxe )
No details found.
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide.
**in Nile Cruise: will include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner.
Generally, Check in Hotel at 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel: 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure (airlines, flight number, Time )
-Just need a date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly? - Room types, Single, Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in the US $$ or Euro.
- No Hidden cost.
- Prices include all services and sales taxes.
-No deposit requires.