- Trip Outline
Pyramids Day Tour
Cairo Combo Trip for pyramids day tour and Sphinx, and Egyptian Museum for 2 hours and then drive to Islamic Cairo to visit the citadel of Saladin and Coptic Cairo.
We offer daily pyramids day tour by private tour.
Duration: 8 hours pyramids day tour.
Tour guide: English, Spanish French, German, Italian, Russian.
Pickup: From the hotel.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
pyramids day tour
Morning meets at your hotel at 7.30 a.m start your First visit The great Pyramids of Giza are the Seven Wonders of the World, It includes three pyramids of Khufu, Khafra, and Menqra, which were built before about 25 centuries BC.
Cheops Pyramid “Khufu” Egypt’s largest pyramids.
Which belongs to Khufu, who is behind his father Sinfru, and his mother is Queen Hattab Haras I, which dates back to 2650 BC
Chephren Pyramid “khafre pyramid” second one.
The middle pyramid built by King Khafra, the fourth king of the fourth family son of King Khufu king.
Mycerinus pyramid ” Menkaure “Pyramid of Munkera is one of the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo built by the pharaoh.
Menkaure King’s son of King Chephren, high rise 65.5 meters.
Later drive to Sphinx.
Sphinx is a statue of a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. It was carved from limestone, believed to be ancient by the Egyptians in the reign of Pharaoh Khafre 2558-2532 BC
Later drive to Cairo downtown to visit the Egyptian Museum.
Egyptian museum one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamen.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo, to visit Citadel of Saladin and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces.
Stop for Lunch (Included) in Oriental Restaurant.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue.
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community.
Back to your hotel.
” Bon Voyage ”
Prices per person:
- 2 Person: $45
- 3 to 4 Persons: $35
- 5 to 10 persons: $25
- 11 to 15 persons: $15
- Solo person: $65
Tour by a private car, and private tour guide.
Egypt pyramid holiday packages.
Entrance fees :
Pyramids: $13 per person.
Citadel of Saladin: $11 per person.
Coptic Cairo: Fee of charge.
Pyramids Day Tour Includes
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle.
- Egyptology Tour guides are available in all languages.
- Cairo tour: pyramids day tour The Egyptian Museum & Citadel Saladin.
- Start at 8.30 A.m back at 5.00 P.m.
- Lunch included.
- water bottle.
- Entrance fees.
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card.
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
we offer egypt holiday packages all inclusive, egypt vacation packages prices, pyramids day tour
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now .
Payment & Reservation :
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
* No Hidden Cost .
The trip is available every day and on any day of the week
All our Trip with a private tour guide and a private car
Yes .. A guide can be provided in all languages (English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian
Pyramids area and sphinx : 120 L.E Egyptian pound
* if you want to enter to Big pyramid will be : 300 L .E
* The second Pyramid : 100 L.E
The Egyptian Museum : 120 L.E
Citadel of Saladin : 100 L.E
Coptic Cairo : Free of charge