Nile Cruise Package | 3 nights in Cairo | 3 nights Nile Cruise Aswan & Luxor | 650 $
- Trip Outline
Nile Cruise Package
Nile Cruise Package for 7 days 6 nights is the most beautiful Egypt tour with the five-star deluxe Nile Cruise.
visiting Cairo and Pyramids for 4 nights, then flight to Luxor to start the Nile cruise trip for 3 nights
From Luxor will visit All major sites in Luxor and sail by cruise to Aswan, during sailing will passing through the city of Kumambo and Edfu, then ending in the charming city of Aswan and returning by plane to Cairo.
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up a look at the sign of Noga Tours
which is going to be your recognition sign
Drive to your hotel and overnight
Day 2 :
Pyramids trip & The Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Meet our tour guide in the lobby at 8.30 A.M and
Start your day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
and time to ride Camel on the desert and take a photo that does not forget to the Pyramids
Sphinx is a statue of a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. It was carved from limestone, believed to be ancient by the Egyptians in the reign of Pharaoh Khafre 2558-2532 BC
Stop for Lunch (Not included )
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains many rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Now we drive to old Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening Overnight at your hotel
Day 3 :
Luxor tour, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation
After lunch on cruise.
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 :
Luxor day tour, West Bank, Valley king, and Queens
After Breakfast on the cruise.
Later Sail to Esna Lock.
Lunch on cruise
Arrive at Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise).
Day 6 :
Aswan tour, Philae Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise
Later start your Aswan Day tour to visit the High Dam
Philae Temple inside island name ” Philae”, where will sailing for 10 min in nature to reach them
Later will drive to the Unfinished Obelisk to explore how to build obelisks.
Transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. ( B )
Day 7 :
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
From the first of October -2019 – Till End of April 2020
4 stars hotel and 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
700 $$ Per person in Double room
5 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
750 $ Per person in Double room
3 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
650 $ Per person in Double room
** Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax traveling together.
** Special prices for groups .. Contact us
Note: special prices until the end of September 2019
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel in Heart of Cairo Downtown
or Similar 3 stars hotel
Nile Cruise Package
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
( Include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner )
Nile Cruise Package
- Meet and assist at Egypt airports in Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed and breakfast).
- Cairo tour visiting: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise Luxor to Aswan.
- Full Board while in Cruise. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Cairo).
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- Flight details of arrival and departure
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
- The program is flexible to make any required changes.
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
- All our prices per person in Double room .
- All prices by US $$ .
- The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
- 50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
- Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
- All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
- All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
- Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .