Nile Cruise Package Nile Cruise Package for 7 days 6 nights is the most beautiful Egypt tour with the five-star deluxe Nile Cruise…
- Trip Outline
Nile Cruise Package
Nile Cruise Package for 7 days 6 nights is the most beautiful Egypt tour with the five-star deluxe Nile Cruise .
visiting Cairo and Pyramids for 4 nights , then flight to Luxor to start the Nile cruise trip for 3 nights
From Luxor will visit All major sites in Luxor and sail by cruise to Aswan , during sailing will
passing through the city of Kumambo and Edfu, then ending in the charming city of Aswan and returning by plane to Cairo.
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up look at the sign of Noga Tours
which is going to be your recognition sign
Drive to your hotel and overnight
Day 2 :
Pyramids trip & The Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Meet our tour guide in the lobby at 8.30 A.M and
Start your day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
and time to ride Camel on the desert and take a photos that does not forget to the Pyramids
Sphinx is a statue of a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. It was carved from limestone, believed to be ancient by the Egyptians in the reign of Pharaoh Khafre 2558-2532 BC
Stop for Lunch ( included )
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Now we drive to old Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin , and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening overnight at your hotel
Day 3 :
Luxor city tour , Karnak Temple , Luxor Temple
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and Transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation
After Lunch on cruise .
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 :
Luxor day tour , West bank , Valley king and Queens
After Breakfast on the cruise.
Later Sail to Esna Lock .
Lunch on cruise
Arrive at Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan ( On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Aswan city tour , Philae Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise
Later start your Aswan Day tour to visit the High Dam
Philae Temple inside island name ” Philae ” , where will sailing for 10 min in the midst of nature to reach them
Later will drive to the Unfinished Obelisk to explore how to build obelisks .
Transfer to Aswan airport to flight back to Cairo
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. ( B )
Day 7 :
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotel and 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 580 $
5 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 680 $
** Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax travelling together .
** Special prices for groups .. Contact us
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
5 stars Hotel :
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Nile Cruise Package
will be include :
- Meet and assist at Egypt airports in Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed and breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour visiting: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa).
- Full Board while in Cruise. Breakfast , Lunch and dinner .
- Luxor trips : the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple , Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned .
- Flight tickets ( Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Cairo ) .
- English speaking guide the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- Flight details of arrival and departure
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
Optional trips While your tour in Cairo
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise : 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance . ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ Per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
- All our prices per person in Double room .
- All prices by US $$ .
- The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
- 50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
- Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
- All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
- All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
- Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.