- Trip Outline
Nile Cruise Package
7 days 6 nights Nile Cruise Package, is the most beautiful Egypt tour with the five-star deluxe Nile Cruise. Visiting Cairo for 3 nights, then flight to Luxor to start the Nile cruise package for 3 nights.
Nile Cruise Package visit All major sites in Luxor and sail by cruise to Aswan, during sailing will pass through the city of Kom Ombo and Edfu, then ending in the charming city of Aswan and returning by flight to Cairo.
Tour Nile Cruise Package can start every day of the week.
Duration: : 3 nights in Cairo.
: 3 nights Nile Cruise Package.
Tour guide: English, Spanish French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival in the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up a look at the sign of “Noga Tours”, which is going to be your recognition sign.
Drive to your hotel and overnight.
Trip to pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Morning breakfast in the hotel from 6.00 a.m to 8.30 a.m
At 9.00 a.m meet our tour guide in the lobby.
Start your Cairo tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the Khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third pyramids.
and time to ride Camel on the desert and take a photo that does not forget to the Pyramids
The Sphinx is a statue of a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. It was carved from limestone, believed to be ancient by the Egyptians in the reign of Pharaoh Khafre 2558-2532 BC
Stop for Lunch (Included) in Oriental Restaurant.
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains many rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Head back to your hotel at 5.30 p.m.
Free evening Overnight at your hotel.
Luxor tour to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Breakfast 6.00 A.M to 7.00 A.M, Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to start the Nile Cruise Package.
Embarkation in Nile Cruise
Lunch on the cruise.
Dinner on board, 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
Enjoy Belly Dance and oriental show.
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise).
Luxor day trip to West Bank and Valley of the king
After Breakfast on the cruise.
Head back to the cruise at 1.00 P.m
at .2.00 P.M start Sail to Esna Lock.
Lunch on the cruise from 1.00 P.M to 3.00 P.M
Arrive at Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Morning at 7.30 A.M visits the Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Back to Nile cruise and at 9.00 A.M
Sail to Kom Ombo.
At 6.00 P.M arrive at Kom Ombo and start to visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board will be during the sail to Aswan
Enjoy the Nubian folkloric show.
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise).
Aswan tour, Philae Temple
Breakfast on board from 6.00 A.M to 8.00 A.M
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise at 8.30 A.M
Later start your Aswan Day tour to visit the High Dam
Philae Temple inside island name ” Philae”, where will sail for 10 min in nature to reach them
Later will drive to the Unfinished Obelisk to explore how to build obelisks.
Transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. ( B )
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Prices per person:
4 stars hotels: $750 US
5 Stars Hotels: $840 US
3 Stars Hotel in Cairo: $700 US
- Except for Christmas and Easter Time.
- Rates are per person rates calculated based on tow pax traveling together.
- Tour Nile Cruise Package available until the end of 2020.
** Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
Hotels in Cairo:
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Ramses Hilton Hotel.
Sonesta Hotel & Casino.
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel in Heart of Cairo Downtown
or Similar 3 stars hotel
Nile Cruise Package
In 5 stars deluxe include full board
( Include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner )
Nile Cruise Package includes:
- Meet and assist at Egyptian airports.
- 3 nights hotel in Cairo.
- Cairo tour visiting: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum.
- 3 nights Nile Cruise Package from Aswan to Luxor.
- Full Board while in Cruise. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo to Luxor/ Aswan to Cairo).
- Egyptologist tour guides.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle.
- Lunch included in Cairo.
- Water bottle every day.
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee for all sights.
- Additional journeys and transfers.
* * Entrance fees for all listed sights: 105 $ in Cairo -Luxor & Aswan
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program Nile Cruise Package is flexible to make any changes.
Cairo Optional trips:
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ($40).
- Dinner cruise: on The Nile ($40).
Luxor optional trips:
- Karnak Sound and light show ($40)
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ($100).
Aswan Optional Trips:
- Nubian village ($30).
- Philae Temple Sound and light show ($35).
- Abu Simbel Trip ($40).
- All our prices per person in Double room .
- All prices by US $$ .
- The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
- 50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
- Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
- All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
- All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
- Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .