- Trip Outline
4 Days 3 Nights Start Sail from Aswan end in Luxor include Luxor , Aswan , by 5 Stars deluxe Nile cruises .
Day 1 : Start from Aswan , Philae Temple,High Dam
Embarkation to the Cruise
Lunch open buffet the cruise.
Meet your tour guide start your visits of Aswan including the Temple of Philae and unfinished Obelisk
Back to the Ship
Afternoon tea .
Free day at night in Aswan city
Enjoy your dinner on Cruise
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 2 : Kom Ombo / Edfu
Breakfast on the cruise.
Continue Aswan sights to visit the high Dam passing by the old Dam of Aswan.
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
Visit the Temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated
for Gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Sail to Edfu.
Arrive Edfu & overnight on board of the cruise in Edfu.
Day 3 : Edfu / Esna / Luxor
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the God Horus.
Sail to Esna Lock.
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Arrive Esna Lock, Lunch during the sail, cross Esna lock and
continue sailing to Luxor with Dinner on board of the cruise.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Arrive Luxor & overnight on board of the cruise.
Day 4 : Luxor city Tour , West Bank and East Bank in Luxor
Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise.
Continue you visits in Luxor
Visit West Bank of the Nile including
The Valley of Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir
El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon.
Finished with the visits of the East Bank of the Nile including
the Temple of Karnak & the Temple of Luxor.
” Bon Voyage ”
Will be 240 $ per person in Double room
Will be 5 stars deluxe
M/S Nile Ruby
M/S Grand princess
Start from Aswan every
1- Tuesday from Aswan end Saturday in Luxor
2 – Friday from Aswan end Monday in Luxor
3- Monday from Aswan end Thursday in Luxor
Package Include :
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in 5 Stars deluxe Nile cruise
- Full Board while in Cruise.(Basis breakfast , Lunch and dinner ).
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- Kom ombo Temple , Edfu Temple .
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Package Exclude :
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found