- Trip Outline
Nile Cruise Egypt
Package Nile Cruise Egypt for 9 days / 8 nights, visiting Cairo and pyramids then flight to Luxor for 4 nights Nile cruise sailing to Aswan, and include Abu Simbel temple.
Amazing trip to Explore Egypt by private tour
Duration: 4 nights in Cairo
4 nights Nile Cruise
Tour guide: English, Spanish French, German, Italian, Russian
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you.
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours “, which will be your recognize sign “, then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Pyramids day, Saqqara and Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is Khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Included )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
Luxor Trip / Karnak Temple / Luxor Temple
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation
Transfer back to Nile cruise.
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise Egypt )
Day 4 :
Luxor day trip / Valley Kings & Queens
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and valley of Queens,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
Start Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Morning start visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Later Sail to Kom Ombo.
Arrive and start to visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan, On the Nile cruise
Day 6 :
Aswan day Tour to The High Dam / Philae Temple
Morning Breakfast on the cruise.
Start your Aswan day tour to visit the High Dam, The Old Dam,
Later drive to visit Philae Temple and the Unfinished Obelisk
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan in Nile cruise.
Day 7 :
Abu Simbel Trip / Cairo
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast
In Early Morning meet our group to start to drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history. Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
Later Transfer to Aswan to flight back to Cairo
Board flight to Cairo. Meet our representative and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Day 8 :
Cairo Tour visit the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( included )
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 9 :
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Prices per perosn :
- 4 stars hotel in Cairo : 880 $ USD
- 5 stars hotel in Cairo : 990 $ USD
- 3 stars hotel in Cairo : 800 $ USD
Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax traveling together
We have a special offer on a Sleeping train in 4 stars hotel
prices will be: 660 $ per person
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Cataract Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Le Meredien pyramids
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Nile Cruise Egypt include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 4 nights in five star Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo-Luxor –Aswan-Cairo).
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese).
- All Transportation by Noga (A/C).
- Lunch included in Cairo .
- Water bottle everyday
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
Optional trips While your tour in Cairo
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 40 $ )
- Dinner cruise on The Nile ( 40 $ )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Generally Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .