Luxury Egypt tours , 4 nights hotel in Cairo | All inclusive | Private Tour | Cairo and Alexandria
- Trip Outline
Luxury Egypt tours
for 5 Day 4 Nights Luxury Egypt tours, visiting Cairo & Alexandria, including Pyramids, Saqqara, Memphis, Egyptian museum, include sound and light show and dinner cruise, discover Egypt history in style.
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting for you , Look at the sign of “ NOGA TOURS“, which will be your recognize sign”,
Then drive to your selected hotel.
Dinner in your hotel
Overnight in your hotel
Day 2 :
Pyramids tour and Saqqara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Camel ride in the desert for 45 min to see the 9 pyramids and get an unforgettable photo
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( in an oriental restaurant )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses 2, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Back to your hotel, get your open buffet dinner in your hotel
Later meet our tour guide to drive to Pyramids
Its time of Pyramids sound and light show, the spectacular night show
Evening will transfer back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
The Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Citadel of Saladin
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( included ) Open buffet lunch
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church . Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Later back to your hotel, get some relax.
Evening at 6.30 P.M drive to Nile River Dinner cruise It’s romantic dinner trip, 2 hours sailing in 5-star cruises, to enjoy Cairo by night
& explore the Nile River, including Belly Dancer & Tanora show, Enjoy a drink on the top deck before indulging in the open buffet dinner
Back to your hotel and overnight
Day 4 :
In the morning breakfast in your hotel
Start your tour in Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay
established in 1477, This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Lunch ( in a classic fish restaurant with an amazing sea view ).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Dinner at your hotel.
Day 5 :
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
900 $ US Per person in Double room
Hotels in Cairo :
5 stars Hotel :
Fairmont Nile City ( Nile View ) Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Semiramis hotel ( Nile View ) Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Nile Ritz Hotel Cairo ( Nile View ) Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner
Luxury Egypt tours package will include:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed, breakfast, Lunch & Dinner )
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- City tour in Cairo visiting: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Over day Alexandria visiting: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria.
- Dinner Cruise at night includes: Open buffet Dinner, Tanora show, Belly Dance
- Sound & light show in Pyramids.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C ).
- Entrance fee for all sights
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- A bottle of mineral water every day.
- Camel ride in Pyramids.
- Sim card upon arrival
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- Flight details of arrival and departure
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found