Luxor Day tour – West Bank , colossi of memnon , Temple of Hatshepsut , vally of queens Morning meet our tour…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Luxor Day tour – West Bank , colossi of memnon , Temple of Hatshepsut , vally of queens
Morning meet our tour guide to start drive to West Bank , First visit will be :
The Colossi of Memnon
This huge pair of statues are all that is left of the largest complex built on the West Bank by Amenhotep 111 as his funerary temple
Temple of Hatshepsut , Deir el-Bahari
The mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut rising out of the desert would have to be one of the most dramatically situated in the world
Then Drive to
This small temple is found about a kilometre west of the Ramesseum on the way to the Valley of the Queens
Valley of the Queens
The Valley of the Queens is where the wives and children of the Pharaohs along with other members of the nobility were buried
Later back to your hotel .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 20 per person for all Listed sights ) .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
- Luxor West bank , The Colossi of Memnon , Temple of Hatshepsut Deir el-Bahari , Valley of the Queens
- Trip start at 8.00 A.M back round 1.00 P.M
- Entrance fees.
- Tips .