- Trip Outline
Full day Luxor Tour to Visit, all sights in Luxor
Valley kings & Queens, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple
Full day Visit East Bank & West Bank
Morning at 7.30 A.M meet our tour guide in your hotel
to start your tour, first drive to East bank
, It is one of the most important temples of the city of Luxor Karnak Temple
Karnak It is considered the largest temples of the ancient world
Later drive to visit Luxor Temple
It is 30 minutes away later drive to West bank,
Back to your hotel
” End of Services ”
Luxor Tour includes:
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian and Spanish).
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple,
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple
- The trip starts at 8.00 A.M back round at 4.00 P.M
- Entrance fees.
- from 2 to 4 Persons : 40 $ per person
- 5 to 10 persons : 20 $ per person
- 11 to 15 persons : 15 $ per person
- Single Person : 60 $
* Entrance fees: will be 80 $ per person for all sights.
Payment & Reservation:
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly. and name of Hotel
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 15 per person for all Listed sights ) .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.