- Trip Outline
Luxor Egypt Tours
Tour includes 3 nights in Cairo, 1 night in Luxor and 1 night in Aswan, package Luxor Egypt tours by private car and private tour guide
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up (Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign), and then drive to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Pyramids tour and The Egyptian museum
Morning after breakfast meets our tour guide in your hotel to start your full-day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops , Chephren, and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head.
The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world.
Later drive to The Egyptian Museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasures of king Tut.
Back to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
Luxor day tour
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your selected hotel, get some relax
Meet our tour guide to start your Luxor Egypt tours to visit
East Bank where you can visit Luxor Temple . Temple of Luxor was dedicated to Amun – Ra, Whose marriage to Mut was celebrated annually, when the sacred procession moved by boat from Karnak to Luxor temple. Karnak Temple: This is the greatest place of worship in history. It includes many singular temples, dedicated to Amun, his wife (mut), And their son (Khonsu), the moon deity. Since the Arab conquest, it became known as “Al-Karnak”: the fort.
Back to your hotel
Overnight at your hotel in Luxor
Day 4 :
Luxor to Aswan
Early breakfast we start your visit with your guide to visit West Bank including Valley of Kings, and the valley of queens (these are two tombs, ordered by the kings and queens: Queen Hatshepsut temple at Deir El Bahari Memnon colossi: the only remnants of a temple commemorating Amenhotep III P.M.-
Later at 12.00 P.M start to drive to Aswan by private car
On the way will visit Kom Ombo Temple
continue drive to Aswan
Arrive Aswan around 5.00 P.M
check-in hotel and Overnight in Aswan
Day 5 :
Aswan day tour, back to Cairo
Morning meet our tour guide after breakfast in Hotel
Proceed with the visits of Aswan including the Temple of
Philae and tour by felucca around Elephantine Island & the
Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. ( B )
Day 6 :
Breakfast in the hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon voyage “
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Luxor (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Aswan (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Visit Kom Ombo Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- flight tickets ( Cairo-Luxor/Aswan-Cairo).
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Prices Exclude :
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- Visa Entry.
Prices per person
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double or Triple||500 $||550 $||650 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
Special Offers for 2021
Hotel in Cairo
4 stars hotel in Cairo :
Barcelo pyramids hotel.
Hotel in Luxor
4 stars Hotel in Luxor:
Mercure Luxor .
Hotel in Aswan
4 stars Hotel in Aswan:
Obelisk Nile Aswan
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
No details found.
No Details Found