Lake Nasser Cruise , amazing trip from from Abu Simbel end on Aswan , Lake Nasser a biggest lake in world , its…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Lake Nasser Cruise , amazing trip from from Abu Simbel end on Aswan , Lake Nasser a biggest lake in world , its behind Egypt high dam
Day 1 : Friday start from Abu Simbel
Check in Cruise at 13.00 P.M
Lunch on Cruise
Later Start your tour to Abu Simbel Temples
Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are: –
Ramses II temple. –
The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Back to your cruise
Afternoon tea .
Optional Trip to ( Abu Simbel sound and light show )
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise .
Day 2 : Saturday
At 7.30 Sail to Kasr Ibrim
Breakfast on Board
At 11.30 : Over view Kasr Ibrim ( 15 Minutes for photos only from Sundeck )
Visit Amada ( Amada , Derr and Tomb of Pennut )
Lunch on Board
Sail to Wadi El Seboua .
at night : Time of Cocktail Party ( Head Departments presentation ) .
Overnight at Wadi El Seboua
Day 3: Aswan
Breakfast on Board
Visit Wadi El Seboua Temple
Sail to Aswan
Lunch on Cruise
Arrive Aswan and Overnight
Day 4: Aswan , Kalabsha Temple
Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise.
Check out from Cruise
Visit Kalabsha Temples
“ Bon Voyage ”
Cruise name will be :
M/S Prince Abbas ( Movenpick Cruises )
Nile Cruise scheduled
for 3 nights start from Abu Simbel on Friday
End and sail to Aswan on Monday
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airport .
• Cruise schedule
Cruise schedules may change due to some sailing reasons. We guarantee that you will do all the mentioned sights, but the order may vary.
• Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 35 $ per person.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
Package will be include :
- 3 nights in five star Nile deluxe cruise between Aswan to Abu Simbel .
- Full Board while in Cruise .
- Abu Simbel Trips visit : Ramses II temple The Queen Nafartari temple .
- Kasr Ibrim .
- Visit Temple of Wadi El Seboua .
- Aswan Tour : visit Kalabsha Temples .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- transfer from Aswan to Abu simbel by private Car .
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- Include all Taxes
Package Exclude :
- Additional journeys and transfers