- Trip Outline
Karnak Sound and Light Show
Amazing Karnak sound and light show in one of the most important temples of the city of Luxor, the daily show in all languages
Watch in awe at the bright illuminations reflecting off the water and lighting up the sky as the ancient splendor of Thebes comes back to glorious life. Experience the world-famous Sound and Light show at Karnak Temple on the bank of the River Nile. This unique show narrates the story of the temple and the history of Thebes, including the lives and celebrated achievements of the great pharaohs who built the necropolis. As you wander around the illuminated monuments and towering obelisks, marvel at the sheers size of the great hypostyle hall and view the eerie reflection of the temple at the Sacred Lake, the setting for a dramatic finale to the show.
. Later back to your hotel
” Bon Voyage ”
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Show available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Spanish ) .
- The English show every day starts at 7.00 P.M.
- Pickup from your hotel at 6.00 P.M
- Tickets included.
Price per person
Solo: will be: 50$
from 2 to 4 Persons: 30 $ per person
- 5 to 10 persons: 20 $ per person
- 11 to 15 persons: 15 $ per person
Tour by private car and private tour guide.
And include Entrance fees ticket
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 15 per person for all Listed sights ) .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
No Details Found