Hurghada red sea Egypt | for 8 days / 7 nights , Cairo for 3 nights , 4 nights in Hurghada .
Tour start from Cairo
- Trip Outline
Hurghada red sea Egypt
Tour start from Cairo for 3 nights to visit Pyramids & Egyptian museum and travel by flight to Hurghada red sea Egypt for 4 nights in Hurghada to enjoy the Sun and Beach and time to Scuba Diving and snorkeling . tour start in Cairo and end in Cairo .
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up .
Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign , and then drive to your selected hotel
Day 2 :
Pyramids trip and The Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later drive to Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Free evening overnight at your hotel
Day 3 :
Cairo / Hurghada red sea Egypt
Breakfast in Hotel
Transfer Cairo airport to flight to Hurghada by,
Arrive at Hurghada, Meet and assist by representative transfer to your hotel and check in Free afternoon at leisure
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 4 :
Hurghada free day
Breakfast. Free day. (Optional visit to Giftun Island). Arrival at the Island of Giftun spending 1 hour near The Reefs and 2 hours on the island. Included in this trip: lunch / soft drinks / mineral water / equipment.
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 5 :
Hurghada / Safari Trip
Breakfast. (Optional Desert Jeep Safari Tour) – Enjoying the desert and camel ride. The trip includes lunch. Free day.
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 6 :
Hurghada leisure day
Free day as your leisure in Hurghada .
Overnight in your hotel .
Day 7 :
Hurghada back to Cairo
Morning after Breakfast will transfer to Hurghada airport for a short flight back to Cairo , reach Cairo in afternoon and overnight in Cairo. Overnight in Cairo
Overnight in Hotel
Day 8 :
Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotels
520 $ US Per person in Double room
5 Stars Hotels
650 $ Per person in Double room
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Cataract Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel :
Ramses Hilton Hotel
Le Meredien pyramids
Sonesta Hotel & Casino
Hotels in Hurghada :
Hilton Long beach Resort
The Desert rose Resort ( All inclusive )
Package will be include :
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids , City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum , the citadel of Saladin.
- 4 nights Hotel in Hurghada (Include Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner and all beverage ) .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo-Hurgahda – Cairo).
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Visa entry .
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found