- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hurghada Desert Safari by Quad Bike, Hurghada day trip for 3 Hours
The tour start pick up from your hotel to the point of bikes to start ride your quad bike , drive and explore the magnificent Hurghada desert
Drive for 1 hour through the sand dunes to a Bedouin village
Here you can , where you can enjoy black tea and get some relax , and experience the Bedouin lifestyle. You can also enjoy a camel ride before heading back through the sand dunes to the starting point.
Start drive back to the point and transfer to your hotel.
- Trip Notes
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airport .
• Cruise schedule :
Cruise schedules may change due to some sailing reasons. We guarantee that you will do all the mentioned sights, but the order may vary.
• Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 35 $ per person.
• Domestic Flights:
About flight from Cairo to Aswan ta takes 1 Hour & from Luxor to Cairo takes 50 M
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
- Transfer from / To Hotel and back
- Camel Ride .
- Bike riding .
- Proffessional Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Additional journeys
No gallery images found.
No Details Found