- Trip Outline
Luxor day tour , we offer a daily private tour to visit East Bank in Luxor , tour available every day
Luxor Day tour to Visit , Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Morning meet our tour guide to start drive to
East Bank where you can visit Luxor Temple :Temple of Luxor was dedicated to Amun – Ra, Whose marriage to Mut was celebrated annually, when the sacred Procession moved by boat from Karnak
Luxor temple. Karnak Temple: This is the greatest place of worship in history. It includes many singular temples, dedicated to Amun , his wife (mut), And their son (Khonsu), the moon deity. Since the Arab conquest, it became known as “Al-Karnak”: the fort .
Later back to your hotel .
” End Of Services ”
Price per person
- from 2 to 4 Persons
25 $ per person
- from 5 to 10 persons
20 $ per person
- from 11 to 15 persons
15 $ per person
Tour by private car and private tour guide
Luxor day tour include :
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
- Luxor Temple & Karnak Temples
- Trip start at 9.00 A.M back round 1.00 P.M
Tour Exclude :
- Entrance fees.
- Tips .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 15 per person for all Listed sights ) .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
No Details Found