Luxor Day tour to Visit , Valley kings & Queens , Karnak Temple , Luxor Temple Full day Visit East Bank & West…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Luxor Day tour to Visit , Valley kings & Queens , Karnak Temple , Luxor Temple
Full day Visit East Bank & West Bank
( Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple ) ( Valley Kings and Valley Queens )
Luxor is a city on the east bank of the Nile River in southern Egypt. It’s on the site of ancient Thebes
Morning meet our tour guide on your hotel to start your tour to visit
the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Queens , Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Later drive to the East Bank Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temples .
Back to your hotel
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 15 per person for all Listed sights ) .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
- Luxor trip : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple,
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Luxor Temple & Karnak Temples
- Pickup at 8.00 A.M.
- Trip start at 9.00 A.M back round 4.00 P.M
- Entrance fees.
- Tips .