- Trip Outline
Join our Egypt Christmas tour for 7 Days 6 nights, Egypt vacation includes 3 nights in Cairo, and 3 nights Nile cruise.
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up (Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign ), and then drive to your selected hotel
Day 2 :
Pyramids Tour & The Egyptian museum, Coptic Cairo
Morning after breakfast
At .8.00 A.M Meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren, and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head.
The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world.
Later will drive to the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasures of King Tut.
Lunch (Not included)
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo , to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Free evening Overnight at your hotel.
Aswan Tour/ Philae Temple /The high dam
Breakfast in your hotel, and then drive to Cairo airport for short flight to Aswan,
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch.
Meet our tour guide to start your tour to visit
the High Dam, the Old Dam, and the Philae temple.
Back to the Cruise
X-mass gala dinner, Special night, a big party
Night in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise).
Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple, Esna
Breakfast on board the cruise.
Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu,
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Dinner on board of the cruise.
Arrive, Esna block.
Sail to Luxor.
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 :
Luxor tour, Valley of king, valley of queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Start Luxor tour to visit the West Bank , Valley of Kings and Valley Queens,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon
Back to the ship
Lunch on board of the cruise
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise).
Day 6 :
Luxor, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple /Back to Cairo
Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. ( B )
Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“Bon Voyage ”
Will be: 800 $ per person
4 stars hotel in Cairo and 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise.
Egypt vacation package includes:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum.
- 3 nights in five stars Nile cruise between Aswan and Luxor.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo to Aswan/ Luxor to Cairo)
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- Visa Entry (it cost 25 $ per person)
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Hotels in Cairo
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Barceló Pyramids hotel (Include breakfast ).
Cruises will be 5 stars deluxe. (Include full board, Breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
No details found.
No Details Found