- Trip Outline
10 Days 9 Nights Cairo, & Sharm El sheik. Family Egypt trip
for 4 nights in Cairo and 5 nights in Sharm
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs.
Our representative will waiting for you, Look at the sign of” Noga Tours ” which will be your recognize sign”, then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Pyramids day trip/ Saqqara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
at 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide to Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World the Three Pyramids, the big one is Khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Included )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses 2, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Later back to your hotel.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
The Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Citadel of Saladin
The morning after breakfast in your hotel
Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch (Not included )
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Alexandria Egypt Tour
Morning meet our tour guide in your hotel
At 7.00 A.M
Start drive to Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
Later drive to visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, and then drive to Pompeii ‘s Pillar and Sarbium Temple
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay
Established in 1477
This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Lunch (Not included).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Evening will transfer back to Cairo.
Day 5: Cairo to Sharm
The morning after breakfast will drive to Cairo airport for a short flight to Sharm-el-Sheikh, meet our representative in Sharm airport and then drive to your hotel and Check-in in your hotel.
Free at leisure.
Overnight at hotel
Day: 6 :
Sharm El sheik
Free at Leisure in Sharm, (Optional trip to Ras Mohamed National Park) Overnight in Sharm.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day: 7 :
Free at Leisure in Sharm, (Optional trip to Mount Sinai and St. Catherine Monastery). Overnight in Sharm.
Day: 8 :
Free at Leisure in Sharm, (Optional trip to Mount Sinai and St. Catherine Monastery). Overnight in Sharm
Day 9 :
Breakfasts. Check out from the hotel and will drive to Cairo and Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ End of service “
Egypt trip Package will be including:
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- pyramids tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Over day Alexandria visiting: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria.
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese ).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Sharm Basis in All inclusive
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Cairo Sharm El sheikh Flight (Cairo-Sharm –Cairo).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- International airfare.
- Visa entry
Ramses Hilton Hotel
Sharm El sheikh Hotel
Movenpick Sharm Resort.
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- Flight details of arrival and departure
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
No details found.
No Details Found