- Trip Outline
Package including the most beautiful places in Egypt, Egypt tours for 12 days 11 nights, 3 nights in Cairo to Visit Pyramids and Egyptian museum, and then travel down to upper Egypt to Aswan for 3 nights Nile Cruise include Luxor and Kom Ombo.
then red sea holidays for 4 nights Hurghada.
its Egypt fun trip
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
At Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you .
Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS“, which will be your recognize sign”, then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Pyramids day tour and Sakkara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid , Chephren Pyramid the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening will transfer to train station to catch the first-class seat train to Aswan ( It Takes 12 Hours from Cairo to Aswan )
Day 3 :
Aswan day tour / Philae Temple and High Dam
Arrive Aswan train station, transfer to the cruise
Embarkation before Lunch.
Meet our tour guide to start your Aswan day tour to
Back to the cruise.
Dinner on cruise
Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise).
Day 4 :
Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple /Esna
Breakfast on board the cruise.
Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the tow gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu,
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Dinner on board of the cruise.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
sail to Luxor.
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise ).
Day 5 :
Luxor day Tour, Valley of the Kings and Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon
Back to the ship
Lunch on board of the cruise
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise ).
Day 6 :
Luxor trip, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple / Hurghada
Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise.
Later at 2.00 P.M drive to the bus station to catch the local bus to Hurghada
Arrive Hurghada at 5.00 P.M check in hotel
Dinner at your hotel
Overnight in Hurghada
Day 7 :
Hurghada / Red Sea
Breakfast at the hotel, Free day at leisure
Optional snorkeling and diving trips
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 8 :
Breakfast at the hotel, Enjoy your time on the beach and sun.
Overnight in Hurghada
Day 9 :
Free day at your leisure in Hurghada
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 10 :
Hurghada to Cairo
Breakfast in hotel, check out
at 11.30 A.M Transfer to Hurghada bus station for back to Cairo, ( it takes 6 hours to Cairo )
reach Cairo round 6.00 P.M transfer to your hotel
overnight in Cairo.
Day 11 :
Cairo Tour, The Egyptian Museum & Citadel of Saladin
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to
The Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 12 :
Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
Egypt Tours Package will include:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo Egypt Tours to the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Hurghada. (All inclusive Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & beverage ).
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 1 night in first-class seating train (Cairo – Aswan )
- First-class bus ( Hurghada -Cairo ).
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Visa, consular fees or any other formalities.
- Entrance fee
- Additional journeys and transfers
630$ US per person in double room
- Egypt Tours Package available till the end of 2019
- Start any day of the week
- No deposit required
- Payment cash upon arrival
Cairo hotels :
3 stars hotels
in the heart of Downtown
( Include Breakfast )
Hurghada Egypt hotels :
All-Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Beverages )
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
( Include open buffet: Breakfast , Lunch, and Dinner )
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
All of our trips will be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only ,
in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Hurghada Hotel : will be All inclusive ( Breakfast , Lunch , dinner and all beverages
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .