Short trip in Cairo | 2 nights in Cairo visit Pyramids & Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Islamic Cairo & Coptic Cairo | Private tour
- Trip Outline
Egypt Tour Package
3 days 2 nights Egypt tour package, a short trip to Cairo visiting Pyramids and Sphinx, The Egyptian Museum and The Citadel of Saladin for short trips in Cairo.
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up
Just look at the sign of “ Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign after that drive to your selected hotel
Overnight in your hotel
Day 2 :
Tour to Pyramids , The Egyptian Museum and Citadel Saladin
Morning after breakfast
Meet our tour guide in the lobby at 8.30 A.M and
Start your day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
and then drive to the best part in the day to the ( Pyramids panorama ) to see The spectacular view of the 9 pyramids, and time to ride Camel on the desert and take photos that do not forget to the Pyramids
Later drive to Sphinx , which is guarded by the mysterious statue’s stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
After that Stop for Lunch ( not included )
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Now we drive to old Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening Overnight at your hotel
Day 3 :
Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotels
150 $ Per person in Double room
5 Stars Hotels
220 $ Per person in Double room
3 Stars Hotel in Cairo
130 $ per person in Double
** Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax traveling together.
** Special prices for groups .. Contact us
Cairo Egypt Hotels
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Le Meredien pyramids
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel, in Heart of Cairo Downtown
Cairo tour package will include:
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed and breakfast).
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids, City tour in Cairo, the Egyptian Museum, Islamic Cairo and the citadel of Saladin.
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Visa entry .
- Additional journeys and transfers
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
Cairo Optional trips
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person ).
- Khan kalili market ( 15 $ per person )
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found