Egypt tour package , 3 days 2 nights Cairo short trip visiting Pyramids , Sphinx , The Egyptian museum & The Citadel of…
- Trip Outline
Egypt tour package , 3 days 2 nights Cairo short trip visiting Pyramids , Sphinx , The Egyptian museum & The Citadel of Saladin , short trip in Cairo
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up (Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign ), and then drive to your selected hotel
Day 2 : Pyramids trip & The Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Later we drive to Old Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening overnight at your hotel
Day 3 : Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotels
150 $ Per person in Double room
5 Stars Hotels
220 $ Per person in Double room
Cairo Egypt Hotels :
4 stars Hotel
5 stars Hotel :
Le Meredien pyramids
Egypt tour package will be include :
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Visa entry .
- Additional journeys and transfers
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found