- Trip Outline
Egypt tour package Cairo Luxor
Egypt tour package Cairo Luxor, Egypt tour package for 5 Days 4 Nights Cairo and Luxor, 3 Days tour in Cairo and full-day tour in Luxor.
special program for ancient Egypt lovers
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you.
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Pyramids tour and Saqqara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Meet our tour guide in the lobby at 8.30 A.M
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area , The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is Cheops Pyramids or “khufu pyramid ” , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Saqqara Pyramid, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Included )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Later back to your hotel.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
Luxor Trip / Karnak Temple / Luxor Temple / Valley Kings & Queens
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and direct start your tour Visit East Bank
Later drive to Visit the West Bank
Afternoon transfer to Luxor airport to catch the flight back to Cairo.
Meet our representative at Cairo airport and then transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel Cairo.
Day 4 :
The Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Citadel of Saladin
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( Not included )
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo , to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 5 :
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotels
600 $ US Per person in Double room
5 stars hotels
700 $ USD Per person in Double room
3 stars hotels
560 $ US Per person in Double room
Cairo Egypt Hotel
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Le Meredien pyramids
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel, in Heart of Cairo Downtown
The package will include:
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo to Luxor / Luxor Cairo ).
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
Optional trips While your tour in Cairo
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 35 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person ).
- Khan El Khalili market ( 15 $ per person )
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
All of our trips will be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .