- Trip Outline
Egypt Summer Offer
Tour starts every Monday from Cairo, Egypt Summer Offer for 4 nights Cairo and 3 nights Nile Cruises, include Domestic flight, All excursions by Private tour
Available in July & August 2019
Arrival Day at Cairo
At Cairo airport, your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting for you, Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS“, which will be your recognize sign”,
then Escorted to your selected hotel.
check-in and overnight.
Day 2 :
Visit the Great Pyramids, Saqqara & Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is Khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara , which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Included )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses 2, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
Philae Temple /The high dam
Breakfast in your hotel, and then drive to Cairo airport for short flight to Aswan,
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch.
Meet our tour guide to start your tour to visit
the High Dam, the Old Dam, and Philae temple.
Back to the Cruise
Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise). (B) (L) (D)
Day 4 :
Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple, Esna
Breakfast in Cruise, free day at leisure in Aswan
After Lunch, at 12.00 P.M.
Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu,
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Dinner on board of the cruise.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
sail to Luxor.
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise ). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 :
Luxor tour, Valley of Kings, Valley of queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Start Luxor tour to visit the West Bank, Valley of Kings and Valley of Queens,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon
Back to the ship
Lunch on board of the cruise
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise ). (B) (L) (D)
Day 6 :
Luxor day tour, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple /Back to Cairo
Transfer to Luxor airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. ( B )
Cairo Tour, The Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Cairo Tour: morning after breakfast
We drive to The Egyptian Museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasures of King Tut.
Afternoon, drive to ancient Cairo to visit the old Coptic Cairo suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra ,
later we drive to Islamic Cairo to visit the citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Overnight at your hotel.
Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” End of service “
Egypt Summer Offer will include:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids day tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo Tour: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossi of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo-Aswan/ Luxor -Cairo).
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- Visa Entry ( it cost 25 $ per person )
Will be: 500 $ per person
Prices available in July & August 2019
Tour stars Every Monday
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids Hotel
include an open buffet breakfast.
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden cost.
- Trip available every Monday, with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available in July and August 2019
No details found.
No Details Found