- Trip Outline
Egypt Safari Trip
For Egypt desert Lovers, Siwa Oasis is the most beautiful Safari trip in World for relaxation and adventures, package includes Cairo to visit Pyramids & Egyptian museum and Alexandria city.
Duration: 3 nights in Cairo.
4 nights Egypt safari trip.
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Egypt Safari Trip Itinerary
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up
Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign, and then drive to your selected hotel
Day tour to Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later we drive to Old Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening Overnight at your hotel.
Cairo to Siwa Oasis
The morning after breakfast start Drive to Siwa for start Egypt safari trip, On the road will stop in El Alamein where more than 80 000 soldiers were wounded or killed in WWII. Explore The El Alamein Museum.
Later we continue our drive to the ancient Siwa Oasis.
Arrival in Siwa and check-in at your hotel.
Siwa day tour
Breakfast at your hotel. Fully guided day tour. We begin at The Oracle of Amun , Cleopatra’s Bath, hot water well famous for its healing properties. Then we visit the Temple of Amun , Gebel al Mawta (The Hill of the Dead,), and Shaly (Siwa’s ancient city).Sunset at Fatnis Island (Fantasy Island).
Escorted to your hotel.
Siwa Oasis Camp
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out.
Drive to the desert safari by 4X4 Jeep
begins with a drive to Bir Wahed , a natural hot spring west of Siwa.
We pass the two lakes area before stopping at sunset to set up your tented camp. Experience a nomadic Bedouin evening around a campfire with barbecue dinner.
Overnight in Camp Desert.
Siwa to Alexandria
Early morning transfer back by Jeep to Siwa Oasis to catch your private car to Alexandria.
Alexandria day tour
In the morning breakfast in your hotel
Start your tour in Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital of Egypt under Cleopatra.
Later drive to visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay.
established in 1477, This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides.
This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Lunch (Not included).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria’s oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
The evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
Prices per person:
4 stars Hotels: $680 US in Double room
3 stars Hotels: $650 US in Double room
- Prices available till October 2021
- Prices based on 2 persons.
Egypt safari trip including:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Alexandria (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 1-night camping in Siwa oasis.
- 2 nights hotel in Siwa.
- The Jeep tour in the desert.
- All the meals on the camping tour.
- All the equipment for camping.
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian museum, the citadel of Saladin.
- Over day Alexandria visiting: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria.
- Professional Oasis and Egypt safari trip.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Tour Guides speaking all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee for all sights.
- Additional journeys and transfers.
Hotels in Cairo
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids Hotel.
Cataract Pyramids Hotel.
style of Egypt safari trip and description for trip
The tented camp will include:
Spacious, well-ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags, and bedsheets.
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs, and glassware.
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt.
- Cool boxes.
- Trash bags.
- Fire grill and cooking stoves.
- Camping or hotel used is clean.
- Hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.
Food and Beverage:
(juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs, and bread)
(Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
(Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup, and chicken or beef).
tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.
Siwa Hotel: Shali Lodge Siwa Hotel
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
egypt pyramid holiday packages
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found