- Trip Outline
Desert Safari in Egypt include 3 days in Cairo , 4 days Luxor and Aswan by Nile Cruise and 5 days 4 nights Siwa Oasis , Egypt safari package , adventure trip for 12 day 11 nights include Cairo , Luxor
Program details :
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up (Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign ), and then drive to your selected hotel
Day 2 :
Pyramids & The Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second Pyramid , and Mycrenos the third Pyramid ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the first class seating train to Luxor ( it takes 9 hours in VIP Train )
Day 3 :
Luxor day tour / Nile Cruise
Morning arrive Luxor , meet our representative in Luxor train station
Transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation before Lunch.
Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple transfer back to Nile cruise
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 :
Luxor West Bank / Sail to Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Edfu & Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
Visit Kom Ombo Temple .
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan ( On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Aswan Day tour
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise Later , Visit the High Dam , The Old Dam, Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Evening transfer to Aswan train station to catch the train back to Cairo ( it takes 12 hours )
Day 7 :
Cairo to Siwa Oasis
Morning upon arrival , meet our driver and guide st drive to Siwa
On the road will stop in El Alamein where more than 80 000 soldiers were wounded or killed in WWII. Explore The El Alamein Museum.
Later we continue our drive to the ancient Siwa Oasis.
Arrival in Siwa and check-in at your hotel.
Day 8 :
Siwa Oasis tour
Breakfast at your hotel. Full guided day tour. We begin at The Oracle of Amun , Cleopatra’s Bath , a hot water well famous for its healing properties. Then we visit the Temple of Amun, Gebel al Mawta (The Hill of the Dead,), and Shaly (Siwa’s ancient city).Sunset at Fatnis Island (Fantasy Island).
Escorted to your hotel .
Day 9 :
Camping in Siwa Oasis
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out.
Drive to the desert safari by 4X4 Jeep
begins with a drive to Bir Wahed , a natural hot spring west of Siwa..
We pass the two lakes area before stopping at sunset to set up your tented camp. Experience a nomadic Bedouin evening around a camp fire with barbecue dinner
Overnight in Siwa Camp Desert
Day 10 :
Siwa to Alexandria
Early morning transfer back by Jeep to Siwa Oasis
Start drive by private car to Alexandria .
Arrive Alexandria & Overnight Hotel
Day 11 :
Alexandria day tour / Back to Cairo
In the morning breakfast in your hotel
Start your tour in Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay
established in 1477 , This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Lunch (Not included).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria oldest Library in world , Contains more than tow million book , was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight
Day 12 :
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
Package Include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports .
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast) .
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (include Breakfast , Lunch and dinner ) .
- 2 night accommodation in hotel H&B in Siwa Oasis .
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Alexandria (Basis on bed & breakfast ) .
- 2 nights in first class seating train ( Cairo –Aswan/ Luxor –Cairo) .
- 1 night Camping in desert in the tent in Siwa oasis .
- The Jeep tour in Siwa Oasis .
- All the meals in the camping tour.
- All the equipment for the camping.
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids , Sphinx ,The Egyptian museum .
- Full Board while in Nile Cruise trip .
- Nile cruises Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossi of Memnon , Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Professional oasis guide.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- English speaking guide the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
700 $ US
per person in Double room
Cairo : Golden Hotel or similar 3 stars hotel ( include Breakfast )
Nile cruises : 5 stars deluxe . ( Full board Breakfast , Lunch and dinner
Alexandria : New Horizons Hotel ( include Breakfast ) .
Siwa Oasis : Dream Lodge Siwa Hotel . ( include breakfast , dinner and lunch )
Siwa Oasis trip Description
Transportation in Siwa :
All the mentioned itinerary by AC mini van and 4WD Toyota land Cruiser newest model (fully air-conditioned, with maximum of 6 pax per car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip)Every 4WD will be equipped
Tented camp will include:
Spacious, well ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags and bed sheets
All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
Fire grill and cooking stoves
Siwa Accommodation style will be :
Camping or hotel used is clean
(with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage in Siwa :
(juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs and bread)
(Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
(Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup and chicken or beef)
tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.
Will be : Shali Lodge Siwa Hotel
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
Hotels in Cairo :
3 Stars Hotel in Cairo downtown
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 65 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
• Cruise schedule:
Cruise schedules may change due to some sailing reasons. We guarantee that you will do all the mentioned sights, but the order may vary.
• Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 35 $ per person.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
No Details Found