- Trip Outline
Egypt Nile River Cruise
Egypt Tour for 8 days 7 nights Egypt Nile River Cruise includes 2 nights in Cairo.
Visit Cairo, pyramids, and the Egyptian museum.
Transfer to Aswan by sleeping train to start Egypt Nile river Cruise for 3 nights from Luxor sailing to Aswan.
Duration: 2 nights in Cairo.
3 nights Egypt Nile River Cruise.
2 nights sleeping train.
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Egypt Nile River Cruise itinerary
Day 1: Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo Airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs.
Our representative will wait for you, Look at the sign of “Noga Tours” which will be your recognized sign
Drive to your hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Day Tour to Pyramids and Saqqara
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel.
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area.
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues.
The Sphinx is a statue of a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. It was carved from limestone, believed to be ancient by the Egyptians in the reign of Pharaoh Khafre 2558-2532 BC
The afternoon will drive to Saqqara is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara built by Djoser king in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world, it looks like a stepped pyramid.
Stop for Lunch (Included) in Oriental Restaurant.
Afternoon drive to Memphis “Memphis city” is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the 1st class sleeping train to Aswan (it takes 12 hours from Cairo to Aswan) includes Dinner.
Dinner in Train.
Day 3: Aswan day tour to Philae Temple and high dam
Morning Breakfast on the train,(Arrive Aswan at 7.30 a.m) meet at Aswan train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation to cruise.
Lunch on the Nile cruise (Open buffet).
Before Luch at 1.00 pm start your Aswan day tour to Visit the High Dam, the Old Dam,
Philae Temple and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Back to the Nile Cruise and get some relaxation.
Afternoon tea on the deck of the Nile cruise
Dinner on board.
Enjoy music in the lounge.
After dinner, free time to explore Aswan Enjoy.
Overnight in Aswan (On Nile Cruise ).
Day 4: Aswan sailing to Kom Ombo and Edfu
Breakfast in the Nile Cruise
Star sail to Kom Ombo, Enjoy sailing in the Nile and spectacular views
Afternoon arrives Kom Ombo starts to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu.
Dinner on board & night enjoys a Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Edfu (OnBoard). (B) (L) (D).
Day 5: Tour to Edfu Temple and sailing to Luxor
Breakfast on board the Nile cruise.
Morning Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Esna Lock
Arrive, Esna Lock.
Lunch on board.
cross Esna lock and continue sailing to Luxor with Dinner on the cruise.
Arrive Luxor Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor day tour / Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, West bank
Breakfast at 8.00 am
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise.
At 7. 00 pm drive to Luxor train station to catch the sleeping train back to Cairo.
Overnight in Train (takes 9 Hours from Luxor to Cairo).
Dinner included in the train.
Day 7: Cairo Tour Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
Morning arrives around 8.00 a.m.
Meet our representative in Giza Train station, drive to your hotel, get some relax and meet our tour guide to start your tour to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces.
Stop for Lunch (Included).
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century.
Same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue.
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community.
Back to your hotel.
Day 8: Departure Day
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double or Triple||620 $||650 $||720 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
** Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
Cairo Egypt Hotel
3 Stars hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel Cairo
in the heart of Cairo Downtown
4 Stars hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids Hotel
Oasis hotel pyramids
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Hilton Ramses Hotel.
Sonesta Cairo Hotel and Casino.
Will be 5 stars include full board.
Egypt Nile River Cruise package includes
- 2 night’s hotel in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- Cairo Tour: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights Egypt Nile river Cruise in five stars Aswan to Luxor.
- Full Board in Cruise. (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in 1st class sleeping train (Cairo to Luxor/Aswan to Cairo).
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Lunch included in Cairo.
- Water bottle every day.
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee for all sights.
- Additional journeys and transfers.
Payment & Reservation
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card.
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available in all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
Cairo Optional trips:
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ($40).
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile. ($40).
Luxor optional trips:
- Karnak Sound and light show ($40).
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ($100).
Aswan Optional Trips:
- Nubian village.
- Philae Temple Sound and light show ($40).
- Abu Simbel Trip ($40).
No details found.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
All of our trips will be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only ,
in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Sleeping train : Include Dinner and Breakfast
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
It takes ( 9 hours from Cairo to Luxor ) its very comfort Cabin include Dinner and Breakfast
and takes ( 12 Hours from Aswan back to Cairo ) .
* Full name as it appears on their passport
* Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .
- Except Christmas and New year time / Easter time ( must pay deposit before ) 50 % down payment /50 % upon arrival