- Trip Outline
Egypt Nile River Cruise
8 Days / 7 Nights Egypt Nile River Cruise include
2 nights in Cairo
Visit Cairo, pyramids and Egyptian museum.
Transfer to Aswan by sleeping train to start Nile Cruise for
3 nights from Luxor sailing to Aswan.
Duration: 2 nights in Cairo
3 nights Nile Cruise
2 nights sleeping train
Tour guide: English, Spanish French, German, Italian, Russian
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you ,
Look at the sign of Noga Tours ” which will be your recognize sign
Drive to your hotel and overnight
Day 2 :
Pyramids day, Saqqara and Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
Sphinx is a statue of a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. It was carved from limestone, believed to be ancient by the Egyptians in the reign of Pharaoh Khafre 2558-2532 BC
The afternoon will drive to Saqqara is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
built by Djoser king in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world, it looks a stepped pyramid
Stop for Lunch ( Included ) in Oriental Restaurant.
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the 1st class sleeping train to Aswan ( it takes 12 hours from Cairo to Aswan ) include Dinner
Dinner in Train
Day 3 :
Aswan day tour /Philae Temple
Morning Breakfast in Train,( Arrive Aswan at 7.30 A.M ) meet at Aswan train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation to cruise
before lunch start your Aswan day tour to Visit the High Dam, the Old Dam,
Philae Temple and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Back to the Cruise and get your Lunch
Dinner on board
Overnight in Aswan (On Nile Cruise ).
Day 4 :
Aswan sailing to Kom Ombo / Edfu
Star sail to Kom Ombo, Enjoy sailing in the Nile and spectacular views
Breakfast in Cruise
Afternoon arrives Kom Ombo to start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu
Dinner on board & night enjoys a Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Edfu (OnBoard). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 :
Edfu & Esna Lock / Luxor
Breakfast on board the Nile cruise.
Morning Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Esna Lock
Arrive Esna Lock
Lunch on board.
cross Esna lock and continue sailing to Luxor with Dinner on the cruise.
Arrive Luxor Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6 :
Luxor day tour / Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, West bank
Breakfast on the cruise.
Disembarkation from the cruise.
El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon.
Finished with the visits of the East Bank of the Nile including
At 7. 00 P.M drive to Luxor train station to catch the sleeping train back to Cairo
Overnight in Train ( takes 9 Hours from Luxor to Cairo )
Dinner included in the train
Day 7 :
Cairo Tour / The Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
Morning arrives around 8.00 A.M,
Morning Meet our representative in Giza Train station, drive to your hotel, get some relax and the meet our tour guide to start your tour to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for Lunch ( Included )
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century.
Same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 8 :
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Prices per person :
- 4 stars hotel 650 $ USD
- 5 stars hotels 720 $ USD
- 3 stars hotels 620 $ USD
Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax traveling together
Cairo Egypt Hotel
3 Stars hotel on Cairo
in the heart on Cairo Downtown
4 Stars hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Hilton Ramses Hotel
Sonesta Cairo Hotel and Casino
Will be 5 stars include full board
The package will include:
- 2 night’s hotel in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- Cairo Tour: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise Aswan to Luxor.
- Full Board in Cruise. ( breakfast, lunch, and dinner )
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in 1st class sleeping train ( Cairo-Luxor-Aswan –Cairo ) Include Dinner and Breakfast.
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Lunch included in Cairo.
- Water bottle every day
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
Look at the Gallery to explore sights
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 40$ )
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show ( 35 $ )
- Abu Simbel Trip ( 40 $ )
No details found.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
All of our trips will be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only ,
in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Sleeping train : Include Dinner and Breakfast
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
It takes ( 9 hours from Cairo to Luxor ) its very comfort Cabin include Dinner and Breakfast
and takes ( 12 Hours from Aswan back to Cairo ) .
* Full name as it appears on their passport
* Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .
- Except Christmas and New year time / Easter time ( must pay deposit before ) 50 % down payment /50 % upon arrival