Egypt Nile Cruise tour Egypt Nile Cruise tour for 8 Days 7 Nights include 2 nights in Cairo Visit Cairo , pyramids and…
- Trip Outline
Egypt Nile Cruise tour
Egypt Nile Cruise tour for 8 Days 7 Nights include
2 nights in Cairo
Visit Cairo , pyramids and the Egyptian museum .
Transfer to Aswan by sleeping train to start Nile Cruise for
3 nights from Luxor sailing to Aswan .
Program by private tour .
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you ,
Look at the sign of Noga Tours ” which will be your recognize sign
Drive to your hotel and overnight
Day 2 :
Pyramids day , Sakkara and Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
Sphinx is a statue of a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. It was carved from limestone, believed to be ancient by the Egyptians in the reign of Pharaoh Khafre 2558-2532 BC
Drive to Sakkara
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the 1st class sleeping train to Aswan ( it takes 12 hours from Cairo to Aswan ) include Dinner
Dinner in Train
Day 3 :
Aswan day tour /philae Temple
Morning Breakfast in Train ,( Arrive Aswan at 7.30 A.M ) meet at Aswan train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation to cruise
Back to the Cruise and get your Lunch
Dinner on board
Overnight in Aswan (On Nile Cruise ).
Day 4 :
Aswan sailing to Kom Ombo / Edfu
Star sail to Kom Ombo , Enjoy sailing in the Nile and spectacular views
Breakfast in Cruise
Afternoon arrive Kom Ombo to start visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the tow gods sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu
Dinner on board & night enjoy Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Edfu (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 :
Edfu & Esna Lock / Luxor
Breakfast on board of the Nile cruise.
Morning Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Esna Lock
Arrive Esna Lock
Lunch on board .
cross Esna lock and continue sailing to Luxor with Dinner on the cruise.
Arrive Luxor Overnight in Luxor .
Day 6 :
Luxor day tour / Luxor Temple , Karnak Temple , West bank
Breakfast on the cruise.
Disembarkation from the cruise.
El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon.
Finished with the visits of the East Bank of the Nile including
At 7. 00 P.M drive to Luxor train station to catch the sleeping train back to Cairo
Overnight in Train ( takes 9 Hours from Luxor to Cairo )
Dinner included in train
Day 7 :
Cairo city Tour / The Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
Morning arrive round 8.00 A.M ,
Morning Meet our representative drive to your hotel , get some relax and the meet our tour guide to start your tour to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo , to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century .
Same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 8 :
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
|All Prices by USD $$||3 stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Per person in double (by sleeping train Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Cairo )||530 $||550 $||650 $|
Per person in Double room
Cairo Egypt Hotel :
3 Stars Cairo Hotel : Golden Hotel
in heart on Cairo Downtown
4 Stars Cairo Hotel :
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel
Hilton Ramses Hotel
Sonesta Cairo Hotel and Casino
Will be 5 stars include full board
Package will be include :
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
- Full Board in Cruise . ( breakfast , lunch and dinner )
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour : The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 night in 1st class sleeping train train ( Cairo-Luxor-Aswan –Cairo ) Include Dinner and Breakfast .
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise : 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance . ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ Per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
No details found.