- Trip Outline
Egypt Nile cruise package , for 9 days 8 nights , visiting Cairo , Luxor , Aswan , Fantastic trip to Explore Egypt .
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you , Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Pyramids , Sakkara , Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the sleeping train to Luxor
Overnight in train ( include dinner )
Day 3 : Luxor Trip / Karnak Temple / Luxor Temple
Morning breakfast in train
arrive to Luxor train station ,transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation
before Lunch. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Transfer back to Nile cruise .
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 : Luxor day trip / Valley Kings & Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Queens,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Start Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 : Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Morning start visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Later Sail to Kom Ombo.
Arrive and start visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 : Aswan day Tour / The High Dam / Philae Temple
Breakfast on board the cruise. Visit the High Dam , The Old Dam,
Later drive to visit Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan in Nile cruise .
Day 7 : Abu Simbel Trip / Cairo
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast
In Early Morning meet our group to start drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history. Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
– Ramses II temple. – – The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Later Transfer to Aswan train station to catch the sleeping train back to Cairo
Overnight in train , include dinner on train
Day 8 : Cairo city Tour / The Egyptian Museum /Old Cairo
Breakfast in train
Upon arrival meet our tour guide in the station , direct drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin , and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces .
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 9 : Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Package will be include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic ,Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 4 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in sleeping train tickets (Cairo-Luxor –Aswan-Cairo) . Include dinner and breakfast.
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
4 stars hotel & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
575 $ US
Per person in Double room
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Cataract Pyramids hotel
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Sleeping Train :
It takes : 9 hours from Cairo to Luxor
12 Hours from Aswan to Cairo
include dinner & Breakfast .
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
No details found.
No Details Found