- Trip Outline
Egypt Nile Cruise package
Egypt Nile Cruise package with Noga Tours for 8 days 7 nights , visiting Cairo and pyramids , and then flight to Luxor to start your Nile cruise trip for 3 nights , visit luxor sights and sailing to Aswan, . And back again to cairo to visit the egyptian museum and islamic and coptic cairo .
Fantastic trip to Explore Egypt . Nile Cruise is top things to do tin Egypt , most amazing trip in Egypt
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you .
Look at the sign of “ Noga Tours which will be your recognize sign
Drive to your hotel and overnight
Day 2 :
Pyramids day and Saqqara and Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
After that will drive to Sphinx , Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion . The oldest and largest carvings in Egypt . and this is the time of the Sphinx kiss
Later will drive to Saqqara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Included )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Later back to your hotel .
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight .
Day 3 :
Luxor Trip / Karnak Temple / Luxor Temple
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and Transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises
Embarkation to the cruise
before Lunch start your Luxor day tour to
transfer back to Nile cruise
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 :
Luxor day trip / Valley Kings and Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the Nile cruise.
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo .
ِVisit the Temple of Kom Ombo .
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Aswan day Tour / The High Dam / Philae Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. (B)
Day 7 :
Cairo city Tour / The Egyptian Museum /Old Cairo
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel , drive to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin , and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( Not included )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century .
Same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 8 :
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotel & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
675 $ USD Per person in Double room
5 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
775 $ USD Per person in Double room
3 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
600 $ USD Per person in Double room
Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax travelling together .
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Cataract Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Le Meredien pyramids
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Cairo Hotel , in Heart of Downtown
or similar 3 stars hotel
Egypt Nile Cruise package
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Package will be include :
- Meet and assist at Egypt airports in Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
- Full Board while in Cruise .
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour : The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Cairo).
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise : 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance . ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ Per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple sound and light show ( 35 $ per person)
- Abu Simbel Trip ( 40 $ per person )
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Generally Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .