- Trip Outline
Egypt Nile cruise
for Egypt lovers , package include all major sights in Egypt , Pyramids of Giza , Cairo , Aswan and Luxor for egypt nile cruise , and after that relax in Hurghada to enjoy shiny sun , sand beach and coral red sea
Itinerary Day by Day :
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you .
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 :
Pyramids / Sakkara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Later back to your hotel .
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight
Day 3 :
Aswan Trip / Philae Temple , High Dam
Breakfast in your hotel , and then drive to Cairo airport for short flight to Aswan ,
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise).
Day 4 :
Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple /Esna
Breakfast on board the cruise .
Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the tow gods sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu,
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Dinner on board of the cruise.
Arrive Esna Lock.
sail to Luxor .
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise ).
Day 5 :
Luxor city Tour , Valley Kings ,Valley Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Start Luxor tour to visit the west Bank , Valley of Kings and Valley Queens ,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon
Back to the ship
Lunch on board of the cruise
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise ).
Day 6 :
Luxor trip , Karnak Temple , Luxor Temple / Hurghada
Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise.
Proceed with the visits to East bank to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
Later drive to Hurghada by private Bus .
Dinner on your hotel
Overnight in Hurghada
Day 7 :
Hurghada / Red Sea
Breakfast on the Hotel , Free day at leisure
Optional snorkeling and diving trips
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 8 :
Breakfast at the Hotel , Enjoy your time in beach and sun .
Overnight in Hurghada
Day 9 :
Free day at your leisure in Hurghada
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 10 :
Hurghada to Cairo
Morning after Breakfast will transfer to Hurghada airport for a short flight back to Cairo , reach Cairo in afternoon and overnight in Cairo. Overnight in Cairo
Day 11 :
Cairo City Tour , The Egyptian museum
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel , drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 12 :
Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotel in Cairo & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room
780 $ USD
5 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
880 $ USD
Per person in Double room
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
5 stars Hotel :
Ramses Hilton Hotel
Le Meredien pyramids
Sonesta Hotel & Casino
Hotels in Hurghada :
The Desert Rose Resort
Hilton Hurghada Resort
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Package will be include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Hurghada . (All inclusive Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner & beverage ).
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo – Aswan / Hurghada -Cairo ).
- English speaking guide the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Visa, consular 76fees or any other formalities.
- Entrance fee
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
Optional trips While your tour in Cairo
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise : 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance . ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ Per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.