- Trip Outline
Egypt New Year Tour
8 days 7 nights- Egypt New Year Tour, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan by Nile Cruise
New Year Nile Cruise from 29 Dec to 5 Jan -2020
Enjoy the New year Eve on the Nile
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day: 29 Dec
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up.
Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign), and then drive to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Pyramids day trip / Sleeping train to Aswan: 30 Dec
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
at 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide to Start your full-day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Included )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the sleeping train to Aswan
( Takes 12 hours in comfort sleeping train ) include dinner
Overnight in Train
Day 3 :
Aswan day tour, Nile cruise: 31 Dec
Morning breakfast on the train,
Meet at Aswan train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises
Embarkation before Lunch.
Visit the High Dam, the Old Dam, and Philae temple.
Special new year’s eve party in Nile cruise Enjoy the oriental show, dinner and count down, and other surprises on Cruise
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise).
Day 4 :
Kom Ombo Temple / Edfu Temple: 1 Jan
Morning after breakfast, Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god. Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Back to the ship and start sail to Luxor.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Luxor day tour, Valley of Kings & Queens: 2 Jan
Morning after breakfast
will start your day tour in Luxor drive the West Bank, to visit Valley of the Kings and Valley Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon, back to the ship and overnight
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Luxor Temple & Karnak temple : 3 Jan
Disembarkation after breakfast,
Evening transfer to Luxor train station to catch the Sleeping train back to Cairo
Dinner on train
Overnight ( takes 9 hours )
Day 7 :
Cairo city tour, the Egyptian museum: 4 Jan
Morning breakfast in Train
Meet at Giza train station, transfer to your hotel, get some relax,
Later meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 8 :
Departure Day: 5 Jan
Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Egypt New Year Tour package includes:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour visiting: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five stars Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in Sleeping train (Cairo -Aswan/ Luxor -Cairo ) include dinner and breakfast
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Prices Exclude :
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
760 $ per person in double room
Hotel in Cairo
4 stars hotel
Barcelo Pyramids Hotel
Include open buffet Breakfast
Will be 5 stars Deluxe
include (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner).
New year eve included
2 nights in a comfortable cabin for 2 people
include Dinner and Breakfast.
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ )
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ ) .
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
No details found.
No Details Found