- Trip Outline
Egypt New Year tour Package
Enjoy New Year in Egypt 2018 / 2019
Make your New Year different this year to spend the Holiday in Egypt , Egypt New Year tour Package , for 8 days 7 nights explore Egypt and visit Pyramids the seven wonders and enjoy The new year’s eve on the River Nile Cruise .
Itinerary day by Day :
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day : 29 December
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you .
Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel and overnight .
Day 2 :
day tour to Pyramids and Sakkara / Memphis : 30 December
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
Later will drive to best part in the day to Pyramids panorama to see the 9 pyramids and get Memorial photos will not forget , and time to ride Camel .
After that will drive to Sphinx , Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion . The oldest and largest carvings in Egypt . and this is the time of the Sphinx kiss
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Later back to your hotel .
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight .
Day 3 :
Cairo / Aswan Trip : 31 December
Morning breakfast in Hotel ,
Transfer to Cairo airport for short flight to Aswan , arrive Aswan and transfer to your 5 stars Nile Cruise
Embarkation to the Cruise
Lunch open buffet the cruise.
Back to the Ship
Afternoon tea .
Free day at night in Aswan city
Special new year’s eve party in Nile cruise Enjoy the oriental show , dinner and count down , and other surprise on Cruise
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4 :
Aswan sailing to Kom Ombo : 1 January
Breakfast on the cruise.
Lunch on board of the cruise .
Sail to Kom Ombo.
Visit the Temple of Kom-Ombo , dedicated
for Gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Sail to Edfu.
Arrive Edfu & overnight on board of the cruise in Edfu.
Day 5 :
Edfu to Luxor : 2 January
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the God Horus.
Sail to Esna Lock.
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Arrive Esna Lock, Lunch during the sail, cross Esna lock and
continue sailing to Luxor with Dinner on board of the cruise.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Arrive Luxor & overnight on board of the cruise.
Day 6 :
Luxor Day tour / Back to Cairo : 3 January
Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise.
Continue you visits in Luxor
Visit West Bank of the Nile including
The Valley of Kings , The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir
El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon .
Finished with the visits of the East Bank of the Nile including
Later drive to Luxor airport to flight back to Cairo
Arrive Cairo , meet our representative to transfer to your hotel
Overnight in your hotel
Day 7 :
Cairo city Tour / The Egyptian Museum /Old Cairo : 4 January
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel , drive to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin , and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 8 :
Departure Day : 5 January
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories .
“ Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotel & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 920 $ USD
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
Egypt Nile Cruise package
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Package will be include :
- Meet and assist at Egypt airports in Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
- Full Board while in Cruise .
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour : The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Cairo).
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
No details found.
No Details Found