- Trip Outline
Egypt New Year Package
Enjoy Egypt New Year Package for 9 days 8 nights
From 26 – December – 2019 to 4 -Jan- 2020 ( New year package )
Cairo Arrival Day: 26 December
In Cairo airport, your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you, Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours”, which will be your recognize sign”, then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Pyramids day tour and Saqqara, Memphis: 27 December
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
The afternoon will drive to Saqqara is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
built by Djoser king in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world, it looks a stepped pyramid
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
Luxor Trip / Karnak Temple / Luxor Temple : 28 December
After breakfast , Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation
Transfer back to Nile cruise.
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 :
Luxor day trip / Valley Kings & Queens: 29 December
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Start Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Edfu & Kom Ombo :30 December
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Morning starts to visit the Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Later Sail to Kom Ombo.
Arrive and start to visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Overnight in Aswan.
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Aswan day Tour / The High Dam / Philae Temple: 31 Dec
Breakfast on board the cruise.
Later drive to visit Philae temple
Special new year’s eve party in Nile cruise Enjoy the oriental show, dinner and count down, and other surprises on Cruise
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan in Nile cruise.
Day 7 :
Aswan day tour /Cairo: 1 Jan
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast
Morning meet our tour guide, take a felucca around the Elephantine and Botanical Island
Tour to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which gives a great deal of information about how the original builders set out their tasks,
Later Transfer to Aswan to flight back to Cairo
Board flight to Cairo. Meet our representative and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Day 8 :
Cairo Tour / The Egyptian Museum /Old Cairo: 2 Jan
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 9 :
Departure Day : 3 Jan
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotel & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
1100 $ US Per person in Double room
Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax traveling together
Including New year party in the Cruise
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
include Breakfast .
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
The cruise will be: M/S Miss Egypt
The package will include:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- pyramids tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 4 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa).
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo to Luxor / Aswan to Cairo).
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
No details found.
No Details Found