- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Egypt Felucca Cruises Package , Adventure trip in Egypt for 9 days 8 nights / Cairo – Pyramids – Luxor- Aswan
Day 1 Cairo
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you , Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Pyramids day tour
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the train to Aswan.
Day 3 : Aswan
Morning arrive Aswan train station , Meets you and transfer to your hotel.
After settling in, we visit the mighty Aswan High Dam and the temples of Philae, rescued from the Rising waters of Lake Nasser in a mammoth United Nations salvage effort
Overnight at your hotel in Aswan
Day 4 : Aswan / Felucca Cruise
’Morning breakfast in Hotel
” optional trip to Abu Simbel “ visit the breathtaking temples of Pharaoh Ramses the Great and Queen Nefertari.
In the afternoon, you board your felucca and settle in for a timeless cruise on the Nile. While on board, all meals are provided.
Will start sail to Kom Ombo
overnight in Felucca
Day 5 Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu,
Breakfast in Felucca
Arrive Kom Ombo and start visit the twin temples of Haroeris , the sun god and Sobek, the Nile crocodile god. We tie up at the wharf and explore the temples, resuming our cruise past timeless villages, sand dunes and palm groves in the afternoon.
Arrive to ” Shehab ” Island and overnightand Dinner in felucca
Day 6: Edfu / Luxor
Sail to Edfu , on the way we enjoy the river and swim and play
We dock at Edfu and board horse-drawn carriages for the short Ride through the town to the stupendous Temple of Horus , the best-preserved Pharaonic temple on the Nile
you board your car which will be awaiting for you for the drive to Luxor , and settle in at your hotel in Luxor .
Day 7 : Luxor city trip
You’re up early today to visit the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
Evening will catch the train back to Cairo .Overnight in Train
Days 8: Cairo city tour
Cairo city : morning after breakfast
We drive to The Egyptian Museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut.
Afternoon, drive to ancient Cairo to visit the old Coptic Cairo suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra ,
later we drive to Islamic Cairo to visit The citadel Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali .
Overnight at your hotel .
Day 9 : Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ End of service”
Hotels will be :
3 stars Hotel in Cairo :
Golden Hotel in heart of down town
3 stars Hotel in Luxor :
3 stars Hotel in Aswan :
its a wind boat felucca , capacity 10 persons , its amazing trip
egypt holiday packages all inclusive, pyramid tours from sharm el sheikh
price of Nile cruise in Egypt
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Price will be including:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Aswan (Basis on bed & Breakfast)
- 2 nights relaxing in felucca between Aswan and Edfu Sharing a Small Group
- 2 nights train Round trip by (1stclass seat train ) Cairo –Aswan –Luxor –Cairo .
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Luxor (Basis on bed & Breakfast) .
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- English speaking guide the listed sights
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
No Details Found