- Trip Outline
Egypt Easter Tours
enjoy your eater holiday 2019 in Egypt
for 7 days 6 nights Cairo , Luxor , and Aswan by Nile Cruise
on 20 April to 26 April
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up (Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign ), and then drive to your selected hotel
Day 2 :
Pyramids trip & The Egyptian museum
Morning after breakfast
Meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit
The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .
Stop for Lunch ( Not included )
Later will driver to the Egyptian museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of King Tut. Lunch (Not included),
Free evening overnight at your hotel .
Day 3 :
Aswan day tour , Nile Cruise
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and Transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Aswan .
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation before Lunch.
back to Nile cruise .
Dinner on board
Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 :
Saill to Kom Ombo and Edfu
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
free time in Aswan till 2.00 P.M
Star sail to Kom Ombo , while sailing To enjoy the picturesque nature river Nile
Arrive Kom ombo at 6.00 P.M will start visit Temple which dedicated to the tow gods sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 :
Edfu to Luxor
At 7.00 Arrive Efdu start Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours. Back to the ship
breakfast and start sail to Luxor .
At 9:00 Sail to Esna Lock.
12:00 Arrive Esna Lock, Lunch during the sail, cross Esna lock and
continue sailing to Luxor with Dinner on board of the cruise.
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Luxor ( On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Luxor , West Bank and East bank , back to Cairo
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise Later ,
Transfer to Luxor airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. ( B )
Day 7 :
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ End of service ”
680 $ per person in double room
Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax travelling together
Hotel in Cairo :
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Nile Cruise :
Will be 5 stars deluxe
Package will be include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour visiting: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa).
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned .
- Flight tickets ( Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Cairo ) .
- English speaking guide the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Prices Exclude :
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- Visa Entry ( it cost 25 $ per person )
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- Flight details of arrival and departure
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
No details found.
No Details Found