- Trip Outline
Egypt Budget Trip
Egypt short trip for 5 days 4 nights, we offer the Cheapest tour package in Egypt, Egypt Budget Trip for backpackers and students.
visiting Cairo and Alexandria, including Pyramids, Saqqara, Memphis, Egyptian museum, Let’s discover Egypt history
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
At Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you.
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours“, which will be your recognize sign ” then Escorted to your selected hotel
Check-in and overnight.
Day 2 :
Pyramids tour day and Saqqara / Memphis
Morning Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is Khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
The evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
The Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Citadel of Saladin
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Stop for lunch ( Not included )
Visit the Church Abu Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 4 :
Alexandria Egypt Tour
In the morning breakfast in your hotel at 7.00 A.M
Meet our tour guide and driver to start your tour in Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay
established in 1477, This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Lunch (Not included).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria’s oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight
Day 5 :
Breakfast in the hotel, on time of pick up to the airport
meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
Package Include :
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids day tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo tour: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Alexandria day tour visiting: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria.
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Entrance fee
240 $ US Per person in Double or Triple room
- Start any day of the week
- No deposit required
- Payment cash upon arrival
Cairo Egypt Hotel
Egypt Budget Trip
Golden Hotel or similar 3 stars hotel
in Heart of downtown
The hotel includes breakfast.
visit: Egypt tour
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person ) .
- Khan El Khalili Bazar ( 15 $ per person ) .
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 30 per person for all Listed sights & Museums ) .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airport .
• Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
All of our trips will be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
- Full name as it appears on their passport
- Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ?
- Room types , Single , Double or Triple
- How many children & Ages
- Full name as it appears on their passport
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .