- Trip Outline
Egypt Budget Travel
Tour for 8 days 7 nights Egypt budget travel start from Hurghada and end on Hurghada, hotels will be all-inclusive, Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Day 1 :
Arrival Day / Hurghada
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Hurghada international Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up
Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign, and then drive to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Breakfast. Free day. (Optional trip Visit to Giftun Island).
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 3 :
Morning after breakfast. Transfer to Hurghada bus station to catch the first class bus to Cairo at 7.00 A.M ( takes round 5, 5 hours )
Arrive Cairo, meet our representative to transfer to your hotel.
Check-in your hotel
Dinner Cruise on the Nile
Evening at 6.00 P.M will transfer to the Dinner cruise
To Enjoy your dinner on the river Nile
2 hours include open buffet and Belly Dance show
Later back to your hotel and overnight
Day 4 :
Pyramids day trip/ Saqqara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
at 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide to Start your full-day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara , which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Included )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Later back to your hotel.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 5 :
The Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Citadel of Saladin
Morning after breakfast in your hotel
Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 6 :
Cairo to Hurghada
Morning after breakfast. Transfer to the bus station to catch the bus to Hurghada at 7.00 A.M ( takes round 5, 5 hours )
Arrive Hurghada, meet our representative to transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 7 :
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 8 :
Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful Memories.
” Bon Voyage “
Package will be including
- Services of meet and assist in Airports.
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis in Bed and breakfast).
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Hurghada (Basis on All inclusive).
- Pyramids Tour. Visit the Great Pyramids, Sakkara, and Memphis
- Cairo Tour.Egyptian Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo, and Citadel Saladin.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Cairo Dinner Cruise.
- Round trip (By first-class bus Hurghada – Cairo / Cairo – Hurghada).
- Egyptology Tour guides are available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- International airfare.
- Visa entry.
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Will be 470 $ per person in Double room
Hotel in Hurghada
- No Hidden Cost
- No deposit required
- Payment cash upon arrival
Will be Egypt budget travel Hotel
in Heart of downtown
- Long Beach Resort
- Alibaba Aqua Park resort.
Include Breakfast , Lunch, Dinner and All beverages.
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- No Hidden Cost.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found