- Trip Outline
Egypt budget travel
Tour for 8 days 7 nights Egypt budget travel start from Hurghada and end on Hurghada , hotels will be all inclusive , Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks .
Day 1 :
Arrival Day / Hurghada
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Hurghada international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up
Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign , and then drive to your selected hotel .
Day 2 :
Hurghada / Cairo / Pyramids day tour
Morning after breakfast at 6.00 A/M transfer by first class bus to Cairo
Arrive Cairo round 11. 30 A.M meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops ,Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .
The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .
Later will drive to Sakkara, is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world’s oldest stone Structure
Back to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
Cairo city tour to visit the Egyptian museum and Old Cairo
In the early morning and after breakfast, we drive to the Egyptian museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, Including the Fabulous treasurers of king Tut. Afternoon, We take a tour to Old Cairo, visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest Synagogue of Ben Ezra, later we drive to the citadel of Saladin , and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Overnight at your hotel
Day 4 :
Cairo / Fayoum / Wadi El rayan
At 06:00 in the morning your personal guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo for an unforgettable day tour to Fayoum Oasis where situated about 95 km from Cairo.
Upon arrival in Fayoum you will enjoy a visit to Karanis which is the ruin of an old city. That city contains a number of monuments, dating from the Roman, Coptic and Early Islamic. Then you will proceed to visit The Water Wheels which are said to be running since the Ptolemaic era.
After that enjoy Lake Qaroun which considered the oldest natural lakes in the world, the third largest lake in Egypt and the rest of lake Old Moerisi. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. After that you will be escorted to Qasr Qaroun about 55 km North West of Fayoum City. It consists of the well-preserved temple and remains of the Graeco Roman City of Dinysios. Then onto Wadi El Rayan, designated a Protected Area in 1989, Wadi El Rayan is a natural depression located in the western desert, 42m below sea level.
Wadi Rayan consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls, formed in 1970 by an overflow of drainage water from the farmlands in Fayoum.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 5 :
Cairo to Hurghada
Morning after breakfast. Transfer to bus station to catch the bus to Hurghada at 7.00 A.M ( takes round 5 ,5 hours )
Arrive Hurghada , meet our representative to transfer to your hotel .
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 6 :
Hurghada free day
Breakfast. Free day. (Optional trip Visit to Giftun Island).
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 7 :
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 8 :
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful Memories.
” Bon Voyage “
Will be 390 $ per person in Double room
Hotel in Hurghada
Hilton Long beach ( all inclusive )
- No hidden Cost
- No deposit required
- Payment cash upon arrival
Cairo Egypt Hotel
Will be Egypt budget travel Hotel
in Heart of downtown
Package will be including
- Services of meet and assist in Airports.
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis in Bed and breakfast).
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Hurghada (Basis on All inclusive ).
- Cairo desert Trip. Visit the great Pyramids, Sakkara, and Memphis
- City Tour in Cairo .Visit The Egyptian museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo, and Citadel Saladin.
- Fayoum trip and Wadi rayan .
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Round trip (By first class bus Hurghada – Cairo / Cairo – Hurghada) .
- Egyptology Tour guides are available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- International airfare.
- Visa entry .
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- No Hidden Cost .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found