- Trip Outline
Egypt Budget Tours
For backpackers & Egypt budget tours, Cairo and Nile cruises, for 8 days 7 nights, visiting Cairo and Pyramids for 2 nights and 3 nights Nile Cruise, Luxor, Aswan.
Fantastic tours to Explore Egypt.
Duration: 4 Days in Cairo.
4 Days Nile Cruise.
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide
Egypt Budget Tours Itinerary
Cairo Arrival Day
At Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you.
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours”, which will be your recognize sign ” then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Check-in and Overnight.
Day tour to Pyramids and Saqqara and Memphis city
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara Pyramid, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch (included).
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the 1st class seat train to Luxor ( it takes 9 hours from Cairo to Luxor )
Luxor Trip to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Morning Arrive Luxor, meet our representative in the Luxor train station.
Transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation before Lunch.
Later transfer back to Nile cruise.
Dinner on board.
Overnight in Luxor (On Nile Cruise).
Luxor day trip / Valley Kings & Queens
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Edfu & Kom Ombo
Morning Breakfast on board
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
ِVisit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive at Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Aswan day Tour to The High Dam and Philae Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise Later, Visit the Aswan High Dam & The Old Dam, then drive to Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Evening will Transfer to Aswan train station to catch the first-class seating train back to Cairo.
Overnight in Train ( takes 12 Hours from Aswan to Cairo ) in comfort train.
Cairo Tour to Egyptian Museum and Citadel of Saladin
Morning arrives around 8.00 am.
Meet our representative drive to your hotel, get some relax and meet our tour guide to start your tour to visit the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch (included).
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit The Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
Prices per person:
- 520 $ US in Double room
- 490 $ US in Triple room
- Solo person: 860 $ US
- Prices available till the end of 2021
- Available all the year except Christmas and Easter time
150 $ per person for all sights
* you can pay by Egyptian pound.
Cairo Egypt Hotel:
3 stars hotel, in the heart of Cairo Downtown.
.Cairo Golden Hotel
Will be 5 stars include full board.
(Open buffet: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
Egypt budget tours
The package will include:
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids day tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo Tour: the Egyptian Museum, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in 1st class seat train ( Cairo to Luxor / Aswan to Cairo).
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Entrance fee for all sights.
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card.
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available in all seasons.
Cairo Optional trips:
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ($40).
- Dinner cruise on The Nile. ($40).
Luxor optional trips:
- Karnak Sound and light show ($40).
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ($100).
Aswan Optional Trips:
- Nubian village ($25).
- Philae Temple Sound and light show ($40).
- Abu Simbel Trip ($50).
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
- Tour available all the seasons of 2018 / 2019
All of our trips will be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only
in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or Mastercard only.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.