- Trip Outline
Egypt budget tours , for backpackers and budget trip , Package include Nile cruises , for 8 days 7 nights , visiting Cairo and Pyramids for 2 nights and 4 nights Nile Cruise , Luxor, Aswan, Fantastic trip to Explore Egypt .
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you .
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” , which will be your recognize sign ” then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Pyramids day tour , Sakkara and Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara Pyramid , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the 1st class seats train to Luxor ( it takes 9 hours from Cairo to Luxor )
Day 3 : Luxor Trip / Karnak Temple / Luxor Temple
Morning Arrive Luxor , meet our representative in Luxor train station
Transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation before Lunch.
Later transfer back to Nile cruise
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 : Luxor day trip / Valley Kings & Queens
Start your Luxor day tour to drive to West Bank visiting
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 : Edfu & Kom Ombo
Morning Breakfast on board
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
ِVisit the Temple of Kom Ombo .
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 : Aswan day Tour / The High Dam / Philae Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise Later , Visit the Aswan High Dam , The Old Dam , Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Evening will Transfer to Aswan train station to catch the first class seating train back to Cairo .
Overnight in Train ( takes 12 Hours from Aswan to Cairo ) in comfort train
Day 7 : Cairo city Tour / The Egyptian Museum /Old Cairo
Morning arrive round 8.00 A.M ,
Morning Meet our representative drive to your hotel , get some relax and the meet our tour guide to start your tour to visit
the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo , to visit
The Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 8 : Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories .
“ Bon Voyage ”
3 stars hotel & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 375 $ USD
Available all the year except Christmas and Easter time
Cairo Egypt Hotel :
in heart on Cairo Downtown
Will be 5 stars include full board
Egypt budget tours
Package will be include :
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
- Full Board while in Cruise .
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour : The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 night in 1st class seats train ( Cairo-Luxor-Aswan –Cairo
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year .
Optional trips While your tour in Cairo
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise : 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance . ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ Per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets: