- Trip Outline
Package include Nile cruises , for 9 days 8 nights , all inclusive nile cruise holidays , visiting Cairo for 4 days and 4 nights Nile Cruise Luxor , Aswan and Abu Simbel , Fantastic trip to Explore Egypt .
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you .
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Pyramids , Saqqara , Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second and middle pyramid , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Saqqara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening will transfer to train station to catch the first class seat train to Luxor ( It Takes 9 Hours from Cairo to Luxor )
Day 3 : Luxor Trip / Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Meet at Luxor train station
Transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation
before Lunch. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Transfer back to Nile cruise .
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 : Luxor day trip / Valley Kings & Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and valley of Queens,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Start Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 : Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Morning start visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Later Sail to Kom Ombo.
Arrive and start visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 : Aswan day Tour / The High Dam / Philae Temple
Breakfast on board the cruise. Visit the High Dam , The Old Dam,
Later drive to visit Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan in Nile cruise .
Day 7 : Abu Simbel Trip / Cairo
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast
In Early Morning meet our group to start drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history. Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
– Ramses II temple – The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Evening will transfer to Aswan train station to catch the first class seat train back to Cairo ( It takes 12 hours )
Day 8 : Cairo city Tour / The Egyptian Museum /Old Cairo
Arrive Cairo , meet our representative in Cairo train station
Drive to your hotel , check in get some relax , and then
Meet our tour guide in your hotel , drive to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo , to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 9 : Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Package will be include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic ,Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 4 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
- Full Board while in Cruise. all inclusive nile cruise holidays
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in first class seating train (Cairo-Luxor / Aswan-Cairo) .
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
450 $ US per person in double room
3 stars hotel in Cairo
Hotels in Cairo :
in heart of downtown Cairo
Will be 5 stars include full board
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
all inclusive nile cruise holidays
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
All of our trips will be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo ) in VIP comfort train
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .