- Trip Outline
Egypt budget tour packages
Tour for budget trips 10 days 9 nights include 3 nights in Cairo , to visit Pyramids and the Egyptian museum and 4 nights in Nile Cruise visiting Luxor , Aswan ,Kom ombo and Adu Simbel , Egypt budget tour packages will be 450 $ per person .
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you ,
Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 :
Pyramids day tour and Sakkara , Memphis
Morning after breakfast in Hotel , meet our tour guide to
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening will transfer to train station to catch the first class seat train to Luxor ( It Takes 9 Hours from Cairo to Luxor )
Day 3 :
Luxor Trip / Karnak Temple / Luxor Temple
Meet at Luxor train station
Transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation
before Lunch. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Transfer back to Nile cruise .
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 :
Luxor day trip / Valley Kings & Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Start Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Edfu & Kom Ombo
Morning reakfast on board of the cruise.
start your tour to visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Later Sail to Kom Ombo.
Arrive and start visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Aswan day Tour , The High Dam , Philae Temple
After breakfast on board the cruise.
Start your Aswan day tour to visit the High Dam , The Old Dam,
Later drive to visit Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan in Nile cruise .
Day 7 :
Abu Simbel Trip /Cairo
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast
In Early Morning meet our group to start drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history. Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
– Ramses II temple. – – The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Evening will transfer to Aswan train station to catch the first class seat train back to Cairo ( It takes 12 hours )
Day 8 :
Cairo / free day in Cairo
Arrive Cairo , meet our representative in Cairo train station
Drive to your hotel , check in
free day as your leisure in Cairo
Overnight in your hotel .
Day 9 :
Cairo City tour / The Egyptian museum
at 9.00 A.M after breakfast
Meet our tour guide in your hotel , drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo , to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight
Day 10 :
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Package will be include :
- Services of meet and assist in Airports .
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis in Bed and breakfast).
- Cairo desert Trip. Visit the great Pyramids, Sakkara, and Memphis .
- City Tour in Cairo .Visit The Egyptian museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo, and Citadel Saladin.
- 4 nights in Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (vice versa).
- Full board while in Nile cruise.
- Luxor Tour .Visit , the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tours, Visit the High dam, unfinished obelisk, And Philae Temple.
- Abu Simbel Trip by Sharing group .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in first class seating train .Cairo – Luxor / Aswan-Cairo
- Egyptology Tour guides are available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
450 $ US
per person in double room
3 stars hotel
Cairo Egypt Hotel :
in heart on Downtown
Will be 5 stars include full board
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets: