- Trip Outline
Egypt best tour package
9 days 8 nights Egypt best tour package, include 5 nights hotel in Cairo visit pyramids day and Cairo city tour and Alexandria, and flight to Luxor for 3 nights 5 stars Nile cruise sailing to Aswan.
fantastic trip for families. Egypt best tour package
Day 1 :
Arrival at Cairo
In Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you .
Look at the sign of ” Noga tours which will be your recognize sign, then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Visit the Great Pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is Khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight .
Day 3 :
Cairo Tour to The Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel
At 9.00 A.M drive to
The Egyptian Museum
Egyptian museum one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo
to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( not included )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo
to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel and overnight
Day 4 :
Luxor trip, Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation before Lunch.
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 5 :
Luxor day tour, Valley of Kings & Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 6 :
Kom Ombo Temple / Edfu Temple
Breakfast on board the Nile cruise.
Visit the Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
ِVisit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 7 :
Aswan Day Tour, The High Dam, Philae Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. (B)
Day 8 :
Alexandria day tour
Morning meet our tour guide in your hotel
Start drive to Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay
established in 1477
This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Lunch (Not included).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria’s oldest Library in the world , Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
The evening will transfer back to Cairo.
Day 9 :
Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in the hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon voyage “
4 stars hotel & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
750 $ US Per person in Double room
5 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
875 $ US Per person in Double room
3 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
700 $ US Per person in Double room
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Le Meredien pyramids
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel in Heart of Cairo Downtown
or similar 3 stars hotel
Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board
Package Include :
- 5 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids Tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Alexandria Day Tour from Cairo, Pompeii ‘s Pillar, Alexandria library The Catacombs, Castle of Qaitbey
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise Aswan to Luxor.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo-Luxor/Aswan-Cairo).
- At Cairo airport, upon arrival you will meet our representative, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Look at the Gallery to explore sights
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year .
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Generally Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport Nationality Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro . - No Hidden cost . - Prices include all services and sales taxes . -No deposit requires .