- Trip Outline
Egypt adventure trip
For Adventure and Safari trip in Egypt , fun trip for
9 days 8 nights , Fayoum oasis , Hurghada and Cairo , pyramids .
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up (Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign ), and then drive to your selected hotel
Day 2 : Pyramids trip & The Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Later we drive to Old Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening overnight at your hotel
Day 3 : Al Fayoum City Tour , safari Camp
06 Am pickup from Cairo then drive for 95 Km to El Fayoum. Arrive to fayoum breakfast in the morning . Then drive to Lake Qaroun; the third largest lake in Egypt, it is gradually developing into a resort, it is an excellent site for water sports, such as wind surfing, fishing and bird shooting. Continue onto Wadi Al Rian small valley southwest of the Fayoum oasis, consists of two man-made lakes connected by Egypt’s charming waterfall. Move later onto an ancient city that built by Emnemohoteb III during the third pharaonic dynasty and named Medinet Madi. Bedouin entertainment party with the sweet marshmallow Overnight Camping .
Day 4: Wadi Hitan , Eco Tours
Breakfast, then explore the national park of Wadi Hitan; It is a desolate, dream like valley in Egypt’s Western Desert. Today it is a National Park and designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in July 2005. Pass by Mudawara Mountain on your way to Qasr Qaroun which is 55 km North West of Fayoum City. Lunch in the desert On the sight of Quaron Palace there is a well preserved temple and remains of the Graeco Roman City. Stop at Karanis ruins That consists of number of monuments goes back to the Roman, Coptic and Early Islamic ages.
Drive back to Cairo and overnight in hotel
Day 5 : Cairo / Hurghada
Breakfast in Hotel
Transfer Cairo airport to flight to Hurghada ,
Arrive at Hurghada, Meet and assist by representative transfer to your hotel and check in
Free afternoon at leisure
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 6 : Hurghada
Breakfast. Free day. (Optional trip Visit to Giftun Island and 3 island sea trip for full day by boat ).
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 7 : Hurghada
Free day in Hurghada , enjoy sea activities and beaches and disco
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 8 : Hurghada / Cairo
Morning after Breakfast will transfer to Hurghada airport for a short flight back to Cairo , reach Cairo in afternoon and overnight in Cairo.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 9 : Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage “
Package will be include :
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids , City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum , the citadel of Saladin.
- All trip transfers with bus day one and 4×4 From day 2
- 1 night in Camping in desert .
- Bedouin guide in oasis
- 3 nights Hotel in Hurghada (Include Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner and all beverage ) .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo-Hurghada – Cairo).
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Visa entry .
- Additional journeys and transfers
4 stars hotel & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 600 $ USD
5 stars hotels & 5 stars deluxe Nile cruise
Per person in Double room : 720 $ USD
Hotels in Cairo :
4 stars Hotel
5 stars Hotel :
Le Meredien pyramids
Hurghada Egypt Hotels :
4 stars Hotel
Hilton Long beach Resort
5 stars Hotel :
The Desert rose Resort
Hilton Hurghada Resort
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.