- Trip Outline
Egypt tour in Easter
for 2 nights in Cairo , and 4 nights in Nile Cruise and 2 nights in sleeping train , Egypt tour in Easter , include Cairo , Luxor , Aswan by private car
Day 1 :
Arrival at Cairo
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you , Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 :
Visit the Great Pyramids , Saqqara , Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids , the Big one is khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one , and Mycrenos pyramid the third ,which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Saqqara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening will transfer to the train station
to catch the first class sleeping train to Luxor
( it takes 10 hours in comfort train , include Dinner and Breakfast ).
Day 3 :
Luxor trip , Karnak Temple , Luxor Temple
Morning breakfast in train , Arrive Luxor at 7.00 A.M
Meet at Luxor train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation
Transfer back to Nile cruise .
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Day 4 :
Valley of Kings & Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Queens,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Start Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Kom Ombo Temple / Edfu Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Morning start visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Later Sail to Kom Ombo.
Arrive and start visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Aswan Day Tour , The High Dam , Philae Temple
Breakfast on board the cruise.
Start your tour in Aswan to visit the High Dam , The Old Dam,
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan in Nile cruise .
Day 7 :
Aswan / Back to Cairo
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast
continue your Aswan trip to start Take a felucca around the Elephantine and Botanical Island
Tour to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which gives a great deal of information about how the original builders set out their tasks,
Later Transfer to Aswan train station to catch the sleeping train back to Cairo
Overnight train , dinner on train
Day 8 :
Cairo City Tour , The Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Morning breakfast in train
Meet our tour guide in train station start your tour to visit The Egyptian Museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut.
Afternoon, drive to ancient Cairo to visit the old Coptic Cairo suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra ,
later we drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali .
Overnight at your hotel .
Day 9 :
Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Package Include :
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
* 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
* Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
* City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic ,Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
* 4 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
* Full Board while in Cruise.
* Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
* Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
* All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
* 2 nights in sleeping train (Cairo-Luxor /Aswan-Cairo) .
* English speaking guide the listed sights .
*All Transportation by Noga (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- Visa Entry ( Cost 30 $ per person )
will be 700 $ per person
4 stars hotel in Cairo
Will be : Barcelo Pyramids hotel
5 stars deluxe Nile Cruise
M/S . Miss Egypt
Include full board , breakfast , lunch and dinner ( open buffet )
Sleeping train :
include dinner and breakfast .
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
Look at the Gallery to explore sights
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise : 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance . ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 80 $ Per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple sound and light show
- Abu Simbel Trip
No details found.
No Details Found