- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hot Balloon in Luxor Over Valley of The Kings in Luxor
Morning meet our tour guide with driver
Start visit Abydos , the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the under world) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known astemple of Seti I.
It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor.
The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of theOsiris Temple at Abydosare among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to Denderato visit theTemple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.
The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north ofLuxor.
Later back to your hotel
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
- Full day visit Dendera & Abydos Temples.
- Pickup at 7.00 A.M.
- Tips .
- Entrance fees.
No Details Found