- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day tour to Visit The Egyptian museum
Morning meet our tour guide in your hotel
At 9.00 A.M start drive to The Egyptian musem
The Egyptian Museum in heart of downtown
In Tahrer square
The Egyptian Museum was first built in Boulak. In 1891, it was moved to Giza Palace of “Ismail Pasha” which housed the antiquities that were later moved to the present building. The Egyptian Museum is situated at Tahrir square in Cairo. It was built during the reign of Khedive Abbass Helmi II in 1897, and opened on November 15, 1902 (More History). It has 107 halls. At the ground floor there are the huge statues. The upper floor houses small statues, jewels, Tutankhamon treasures and the mummies.
The Museum also comprises a photography section and a large library. The Egyptian museum comprises many sections arranged in chronological order
- The first section houses Tutankhamon’s treasures.
- The second section houses the pre-dynasty and the Old Kingdom monuments.
- The third section houses the first intermediate period and the Middle Kingdom monuments.
- The forth section houses the monuments of the Modern Kingdom.
- The fifth section houses the monuments of the late period and the Greek and Roman periods.
- The sixth section houses coins and papyrus.
- The seventh section houses sarcophagi and scrabs.
A hall for the royal mummies was opened at the museum, housing eleven kings and queens. More than a million and half tourists visit the museum annually, in addition to half a million Egyptians.
it’s worth to visit in Cairo
Back to your hotel
” End of services ”
15 $ per person
in minimum 2 persons
single person : 25 $
trip by private car and private tour guide
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now .
Payment & Reservation :
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
* No Hidden Cost .
All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara & Memphis
Trip start at 9.00 A.M back round 12.00 P.M
Tour Exclude :