- Trip Outline
Cheap Egypt tour , Cairo short trip , for budget trip and Backpackers , 4 days 3 nights Cairo and Alexandria
Tour include hotels , excursions ,by private car and private tour guide
4 Days 3 Nights Cairo and Alexandria
Cheap egypt tour
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day :
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you ,.
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel and overnight .
Day 2 : Pyramids and The Egyptian museum / Kan kalili
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
At 8.30 or 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide and driver to
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
then drive to Panorama of pyramids to see the full and spectacular view of the three pyramids .
which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later drive to visit The Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Continue drive to Khan kalili
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight .
Day 3 : Alexandria day tour
In the morning breakfast in your hotel at 7.00 A.M
Meet our tour guide and driver to Start your tour in Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay
established in 1477 , This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Lunch (Not included).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria oldest Library in world , Contains more than two million book , was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight
Day 4 : Cairo Departure Day :
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
Will be : 185 $ per person in Double room
And will be 175 $ per person in Triple room
Hotel in Cairo :
Will be 3 Stars hotel in Heart of Cairo Downtown
Cheap egypt tour Package include :
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, The Egyptian museum , khan kalili
- Over day Alexandria visiting: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria.
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets: