- Trip Outline
Cairo Tour Package
4 days 3 nights, Cairo tour package, short trip visiting pyramids at Giza, The Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Islamic Cairo.
Itinerary day by day :
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ”
Our representative will wait for you, Look at the sign of
” Noga Tours ” which will be your recognize sign”.
Then drive to your selected hotel and overnight.
Day 2 :
Pyramids day tour / Saqqara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
At 8.30 or 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide and driver to
Start your full-day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area,
then drive to Panorama of pyramids to see the full and spectacular view of the three pyramids.
which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis, Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC.
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Later back to your hotel.
The evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
The Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Citadel of Saladin
at 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide to start your tour in Cairo to visit
The Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museum in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century, it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 4 :
Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotels
220 $ US Per person in Double room
5 stars hotels
280 $ US Per person in Double room
3 stars hotels
175 $ US Per person in Double room
** Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax traveling together.
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel, in the heart of Cairo Downtown
Cairo tour package will include:
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- pyramids tour Egypt: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo Tour: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 40 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person ).
- Khan Khalili market ( 15 $ per person )
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide.
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes, & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meeting and assist in all airports, Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will wait for you inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
** In Cairo hotel: will include Breakfast only,
Generally, Check in Hotel at 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel: 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure (airlines, flight number, Time )
-Just need a date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly? - Room types, Single, Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in the US $$ or Euro.
- No Hidden cost.
- Prices include all services and sales taxes.
-No deposit requires.