- Trip Outline
Cairo tour package
Cairo tour package for 4 days 3 nights , explore Cairo in short trip visiting Pyramids , The Egyptian Museum , Old Cairo .
Itinerary day by day :
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ”
Our representative will waiting you , Look at the sign of
” Noga Tours ” which will be your recognize sign ” .
Then drive to your selected hotel and overnight .
Day 2 :
Pyramids day tour / Sakkara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
At 8.30 or 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide and driver to
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
then drive to Panorama of pyramids to see the full and spectacular view of the three pyramids .
which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis , Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC.
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Later back to your hotel .
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight .
Day 3 :
The Egyptian Museum , Old Cairo , Citadel of Saladin
at 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide to start your tour in Cairo to visit
The Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo , to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century , it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Day 4 :
Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotels
190 $ US Per person in Double room
5 stars hotels
280 $ US Per person in Double room
** Rates are per person rates calculated based on 2 pax travelling together .
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel :
Cairo tour package will be include :
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
Optional trips While your tour in Cairo
Cairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise : 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance . ( 40 $ per person ).
- Khan kalili market ( 15 $ per person )
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets: