- Trip Outline
Cairo tour , Egypt tour package for 4 days 3 nights , explore Cairo in short trip visiting Pyramids , The Egyptian Museum , Old Cairo .
Cairo tour Itinerary :
Day 1 : Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will waiting you , Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS ” , which will be your recognize sign ” , then Escorted to your selected hotel and overnight .
Day 2 : Pyramids / Sakkara / Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour : Morning after breakfast in Hotel
At 8.30 or 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide and driver to
Start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area ,
then drive to Panorama of pyramids to see the full and spectacular view of the three pyramids .
which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with body of a lion .
Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis , Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC.
Stop for Lunch ( Not Include )
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom , you will see the big statues of Ramses 2 , it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Later back to your hotel .
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight .
Day 3 : The Egyptian Museum , Old Cairo , Citadel of Saladin
at 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide to start your Cairo tour to visit
The Egyptian Museum , one of the most famous museum in world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s , it is located in Tahrer square , It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun .
Stop for lunch ( Not include )
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo , to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 4 : Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in hotel , meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
4 stars hotels
190 $ US
Per person in Double room
5 stars hotels
280 $ US
Per person in Double room
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel :
will be include :
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival .
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found